eShops - Terms & Conditions
Where applicable points will not be earned on postage and packaging.
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due Points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued Points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Offers are available for a limited period and subject to availability. Products may change from time to time. Prices, Nectar points and other information are correct at time of publishing and subject to change without notice. Visit the retailer’s website for the latest prices and availability. Points will be awarded on the price applicable at time of purchase.
Cookies and eShops
This enables Nectar to track any purchases you make with our participating retailers and award points accordingly.
If you do not have such persistent cookies enabled on your computer you will not be able to earn points on your online shopping via nectar.com
Nectar Search Toolbar - our Fair Use Policy
- You will receive 1 Nectar point per 2 valid searches via the Nectar Search Toolbar powered by Yahoo!
- You must provide a valid Nectar card number to collect points.
- You must be in the UK to collect Nectar points on search.
- You must perform an active and valid search in order to receive all Nectar point promotions.
- You can collect up to 50 points per calender month (excluding bonus points).
- Points may take up to 28 days to be credited to your account.
You can find FAQs and get technical support through the ‘Help’ function on the Nectar Search Toolbar.