- To redeem your points enter the number of tickets you require in the box above, fill in the form on the next page and confirm your order.
- Your voucher will arrive by post within 10 days.
- Just hand over your voucher to the ticket booth operator on arrival at the Loch Lomond SEA LIFE centre.
- Points pricing is the same as the walk up ticket price.
- Open daily from 10am to 5pm (Last admissions at 4.00pm), except Christmas Day.
- Helpful and knowledgeable staff on hand to answer questions and offer amazing facts about the creatures that you'll see.
- An adult ticket is for those aged 15 years or over, a child is aged between 3-14 and infants aged between 0 and 2 are free of charge.
- Hot & cold drinks, snacks, sandwiches and cakes are available in the Loch View Cafe.
- You need to pay in full with points and do not have the option to top up with cash when ordering vouchers on nectar.com
Nectar Rewards Double Up & More, 23 July - 12 August 2014
If you've still got Double Up & More vouchers you have until September 30th
2014 to use them at your chosen partner. See full terms and conditions for your Double Up & More
Fancy diving beneath the sea without getting wet? You'll come eyeball to eyeball with everything from shrimps to sharks, and learn tons of great stuff from SEA LIFE experts.
Come face to face with the dangerous but elegant stingrays at SEA LIFE Loch Lomond. Watch them float and fly through our colourful Tropical Ocean Tank and discover the gentler side of these amazing and remarkable creatures. Located on the stunning Loch Lomond shores, SEA LIFE Loch Lomond is just 20 minutes from Glasgow.
If you like this SEA LIFE centre offer, you may like to know that you can also spend Nectar points at SEA LIFE Scarborough, SEA LIFE Blackpool and many others.
This reward is supplied to you by Merlin Entertainments plc. For SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries' conditions of entry, please visit www.visitsealife.com.
- A voucher must be ordered online before visiting SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries. Please note that vouchers can take up to 10 days to be delivered.
- Simply present your Nectar voucher at the ticket office and the cashier will exchange it for an entrance ticket (subject to system availability). PLEASE NOTE: No admission will be granted without an entrance voucher and the voucher must be surrendered at the ticket booth.
- This voucher is only valid at the SEA LIFE centre or Sanctuary as specified.
- Your Nectar points are only valid for redemption against a full priced standard adult or child entrance ticket. Points cannot be used to purchase Fast Track Entrance at SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries - an additional cost applies if you wish to upgrade to Fast Track Entrance. Your Nectar points cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or concession (e.g. disabled, senior citizens, family tickets, combination tickets and two day entry tickets), reward/loyalty program or promotion. Points cannot be used for advanced/pre-purchased tickets (including online/telephone bookings), for family/group bookings, against Q-bot/Fastrack tickets or for events and/or concerts.
- Please check opening dates and times on the attraction website before your visit.
- Points can be redeemed against entry to the attraction only and can only be used by the Nectar card holder.
- Points cannot be used to purchase Merlin Annual Passes at the gate. Merlin Annual Passes can only be bought with Nectar points online here.
- Visitors under 3 years can enter free of charge at the SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries.
- An adult is aged 15 and over at SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries.
- Visitors under 14 years to SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries must be accompanied by a ticket bearing adult aged 18 years or over.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
- No cash alternatives will be offered in lieu of the specified offer. All of the attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Any features and/or creatures shown on the website are not necessarily available.
- Please note that some SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries operate a chargeable car parking policy.
- In addition to "Get this reward", "Need to Know", "About" and the above, this reward is subject to availability and Merlin Entertainments plc / SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries' conditions of entry. By using your reward you accept these Terms and Conditions and are bound by the regulations currently in force at the attraction, copies of which are available on request.
- All attraction information and pricing is subject to change; please check the attraction's website below for the latest information.
- For further queries on promotion terms please call 0871 423 2190 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) or visit www.visitsealife.com.
Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.