The Cornish Seal Sanctuary, Gweek is an official UK seal rescue centre, and provides a lifeline for stray, sick and injured seal pups which have been discovered around the Cornish coast.
Every year, the Sanctuary rescues, cares and releases 50 grey seal pups to the wild. Come and see a working seal hospital, meet the grey resident seals and hear their stories. Visit a seal rescue and rehabilitation operation.
Daily talks and feeding demonstrations unravel many mysteries of the deep; and SEA LIFE's influential environment programme provides every visitor with an opportunity to lend their personal support to important conservation missions.
If you like our SEA LIFE Sanctuary offer, you may like to know that you can spend Nectar points at SEA LIFE Weymouth, SEA LIFE Brighton, and many others.
This reward is supplied by The Merlin Entertainments Group. View full terms and conditions for The Cornish Seal Sanctuary, Gweek.
- A voucher entitles the bearer to entry to the SEA LIFE centre/Sanctuary as specified overleaf until 31st December 2013 excluding 25th December 2013.
- No redemption is accepted until you receive your letter of confirmation.
- Points cannot be redeemed and vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discounted rate, unless otherwise stated.
- An adult is aged 15 years or over. A child is aged between 3-14 and an Infant aged between 0-2 is free of charge.
- Vouchers can only be used as stipulated and cannot be exchanged for cash. Sale of the voucher for profit is prohibited.
- Voucher must be presented upon entrance and surrendered to the ticket booth operator. Photocopies are not accepted and vouchers are not for resale.
- Rewards are subject to availability and The Merlin Entertainments Group / SEA LIFE conditions of entry. By using your reward you accept these Terms & Conditions and are bound by the regulations currently in force at the attraction, copies of which are available on request.
- SEA LIFE reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities (including closure of facilities, for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons such as over capacity). Height and size and medical restrictions may apply.
Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.