- To redeem your points enter the number of tickets you require in the box above, fill in the form on the next page and confirm your order.
- Your voucher will arrive by post within 10 days.
- Just hand over your voucher to the ticket booth operator on arrival at the Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park and Tower.
- Points pricing is the same as the walk up ticket price.
- Open daily from 10am - 5pm (last admission 4pm).
- Helpful and knowledgeable staff on hand to answer questions and offer amazing facts about the creatures that you'll see.
- An adult ticket is for those aged 15 years or over, a child is aged between 3-14 and an infant aged between 0-2 is free of charge.
- You need to pay in full with points and do not have the option to top up with cash when ordering vouchers on nectar.com
Nectar Rewards Double Up & More, 23 July - 12 August 2014
If you've still got Double Up & More vouchers you have until September 30th
2014 to use them at your chosen partner. See full terms and conditions for your Double Up & More
Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park and Tower is a fantastic SEA LIFE adventure both above and below the ocean!
Enjoy learning about amazing creatures including giant crabs, sea dragons, crocs, penguins, seals and otters.
Take a fascinating journey below the ocean. Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures. Every step will reveal something new, from a face to face encounter with sharks to a hands-on rockpool experience. Find out the truth about the much-misunderstood shark, the plight of the endangered sea turtle, the remarkable life of the seahorse plus countless surprising facts about these and hundreds of other incredible creatures.
Enjoy amazing 360º panoramic views of Weymouth Bay, Portland and the Jurassic Coast at the Weymouth SEA LIFE Tower. 53m above the resort the Tower offers unrivalled views of the Jurassic Coastline Britains first natural World Heritage site. Turning 360º so you wont miss a thing! The sleekly designed Weymouth SEA LIFE Tower is a dramatic addition to the Weymouth landscape and treats guests to a breathtaking panoramic vista taking in the UKs only natural world heritage site the spectacular Jurassic Coast and the picture postcard beauty of the Dorset countryside. The observation deck rises from ground level to full height as it slowly revolves to give full 360º views. With floor to ceiling windows, on a clear day, at the highest point, views extend far into the English Channel and right down the coast to the famous Lulworth Cove and the iconic Durdle Door arch.
If you like this SEA LIFE centre offer, you may like to know that you can also spend Nectar points at The Cornish Seal Sanctuary, Gweek, SEA LIFE Brighton and many others.
This reward is supplied to you by Merlin Entertainments plc. For SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries' conditions of entry, please visit www.visitsealife.com.
- A voucher must be ordered online before visiting SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries. Please note that vouchers can take up to 10 days to be delivered.
- Simply present your Nectar voucher at the ticket office and the cashier will exchange it for an entrance ticket (subject to system availability). PLEASE NOTE: No admission will be granted without an entrance voucher and the voucher must be surrendered at the ticket booth.
- This voucher is only valid at the SEA LIFE centre or Sanctuary as specified.
- Your Nectar points are only valid for redemption against a full priced standard adult or child entrance ticket. Points cannot be used to purchase Fast Track Entrance at SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries - an additional cost applies if you wish to upgrade to Fast Track Entrance. Your Nectar points cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or concession (e.g. disabled, senior citizens, family tickets, combination tickets and two day entry tickets), reward/loyalty program or promotion. Points cannot be used for advanced/pre-purchased tickets (including online/telephone bookings), for family/group bookings, against Q-bot/Fastrack tickets or for events and/or concerts.
- Please check opening dates and times on the attraction website before your visit.
- Points can be redeemed against entry to the attraction only and can only be used by the Nectar card holder.
- Points cannot be used to purchase Merlin Annual Passes at the gate. Merlin Annual Passes can only be bought with Nectar points online here.
- Visitors under 3 years can enter free of charge at the SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries.
- An adult is aged 15 and over at SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries.
- Visitors under 14 years to SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries must be accompanied by a ticket bearing adult aged 18 years or over.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
- No cash alternatives will be offered in lieu of the specified offer. All of the attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Any features and/or creatures shown on the website are not necessarily available.
- Please note that some SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries operate a chargeable car parking policy.
- In addition to "Get this reward", "Need to Know", "About" and the above, this reward is subject to availability and Merlin Entertainments plc / SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries' conditions of entry. By using your reward you accept these Terms and Conditions and are bound by the regulations currently in force at the attraction, copies of which are available on request.
- All attraction information and pricing is subject to change; please check the attraction's website below for the latest information.
- For further queries on promotion terms please call 0871 423 2190 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) or visit www.visitsealife.com.
Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.