Collect Nectar points with PruHealth
Health insurance with PruHealth means you get the quality cover you'd expect, plus access to the Vitality programme, to help you get and stay healthy with a range of rewards and incentives.
Collect points on your everyday web searches
Plus 100 bonus points when you download for the first time
Collect 5,000 bonus points* when you take out a PruHealth policy
Join PruHealth today for exceptional health cover plus lots of benefits. You'll pick up 5,000 bonus points* when you take out a PruHealth policy, plus collect 10 points for every £1 spent on a wide range of Healthy Foods at Sainsbury's.
For information about PruHealth, or to apply for a policy, call 0800 779 955 and quote NECTAR.
How to collect points with PruHealth
Healthcare from PruHealth will provide you with:
- Fast access to expert medical care - with PruHealth's out-patient cover, you could benefit from a faster diagnosis, so you're not kept waiting for results and you can get the treatment you need, when you need it most. Find out more.
- Flexibility - Personal Healthcare plans allow you to pick from a range of options, ensuring your plan meets your needs and your budget. Get a quote.
- Vitality - PruHealth were the first health insurer in the UK to not only cover the cost of members' treatment if they get sick, but also to provide incentives and rewards for living a healthier lifestyle, so they could benefit from being well too. Find out more.
Existing PruHealth policyholders
If you have an existing PruHealth policy, and have registered your Nectar card to your account, you will continue to earn Nectar points on any purchases of Fruit and Vegetables at Sainsbury's when you swipe your Nectar card**.
Not linked accounts?
If you're an existing policyholder and have not registered your Nectar card to your PruHealth policy, please contact PruHealth.
PruHealth's philosophy is simple. If you lead a healthy way of life and take good care of yourself, you could benefit. That's why they offer a fairer kind of health insurance, that not only provides quality levels of cover, but also rewards you for leading a healthy lifestyle (and they're the only health insurance provider in the UK who does this). After all, if you look after yourself, why should you pay for those who don't?
The Vitality programme is what makes PruHealth health insurance so unique. PruHealth encourages you to lead a healthier life. By doing certain everyday things like walking, going to the gym, eating healthily or not smoking you could build up Vitality points and get rewards.
How to collect points with PruHealth
- Apply - call 0800 779 955, quoting NECTAR.
- Receive your bonus points - Your 5,000 points will be awarded when you have paid the premium for the first two months of your policy
- Start collecting - Start collecting points on a range of Healthy Foods instore at Sainsbury's
Terms & Conditions
*New policyholder Terms & Conditions
This promotional offer (collect 5,000 bonus Nectar points with PruHealth) is for new PruHealth business only and is not available to existing PruHealth customers. This offer is valid from 1st March 2011. Nectar and PruHealth reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
5,000 bonus points will be awarded to your Nectar account once you've paid your premium for two months. Points will be automatically awarded for any purchase of qualifying healthy foods products in store at Sainsbury's. For a full list of qualifying products, please visit www.pruhealth.co.uk.
Policyholders who register their Nectar card with their PruHealth account will receive an additional 8 Nectar points per £1 spent on qualifying products at Sainsbury's (on top of the 2 base points awarded by Sainsbury's).
**Existing policyholder Terms & Conditions
If you have an existing PruHealth policy, and have registered your Nectar card, you will continue to earn Nectar points on any purchases of Fruit and Vegetables at Sainsbury's when you swipe your Nectar card. Vitality points will be awarded as follows:
- Bronze status PruHealth members: 1 point per £1 spent on Fruit & Vegetables
- Silver status PruHealth members: 10 points per £1 spent on Fruit & Vegetables
- Gold status PruHealth members: 20 points per £1 spent on Fruit & Vegetables
- Platinum status PruHealth members: 30 points per £1 spent on Fruit & Vegetables
If you are unsure about your Vitality status or to register your Nectar card and start earning points, please login to the Member Zone at: www.pruhealth.co.uk.
Any Nectar points earned before 1st March 2011 must be claimed before your policy is next renewed. All points earned from 1st March 2011 will be automatically awarded to your Nectar account.
If you have an existing policy with a renewal date before September 2011 you will remain on this policy until the next policy renewal after September 2011, at which point you will be transferred over to the new policy and will collect 10 points per £1 spent on a wide range of Healthy Foods at Sainsbury's.