Collect Nectar points with Sainsbury's Bank
Sainsbury's Bank offers a range of financial products and services.
Collect points on your everyday web searches
Plus 100 bonus points when you download for the first time
Earn a week's free shopping each year when you collect double Nectar points with selected finance products*
How it works:
- Apply for a selected Sainsbury's Bank product
- If successful, you could collect double points on Sainsbury's shopping and fuel for two years
- Take out more than one product included in the offer, and collect even more Nectar points
How to collect points with Sainsbury's Bank
Life Insurance - exclusive discounted premiums for Nectar card holders
Help look after the family you love with Sainsbury's Life Insurance, provided by
Legal & General, from £5 a month.
Life Insurance could pay a cash sum if you were to die during the policy term. It's quick and easy to set up - leaving you free to get on with enjoying life. Plus, as a Nectar card holder you can take advantage of exclusive discounted premiums.
Please note premiums will not drop below £5 a month and depend on your individual needs and circumstances. This is not a savings or investment product and has no cash value until a valid claim is made.
Collect 10 points per £1 spent on Sainsbury's shopping^^
Enjoy collecting even more Nectar points with the new Sainsbury's Nectar Credit Card
You'll collect an amazing 10 points per £1 on Sainsbury's shopping for the first 3 months from account opening (capped at £1,000 spend per month), and after the first 3 months you'll collect 4 points per £1 on Sainsbury's shopping. Just make sure to pay with your Sainsbury's Nectar Credit Card and swipe your Nectar card.
Points differ on Sainsbury's Fuel+.
17.9% APR representative variable
^^Terms and Conditions apply - see below.
About Sainsbury's Bank
Sainsbury's Bank provides a range of financial products and services.
How to collect points with Sainsbury's Bank
- Choose a selected Sainsbury's Bank product
- Apply online through www.sainsburysbank.co.uk
- Enter your Nectar card number in the relevant field when making your application
- If successful, collect the points available as part of the offer
Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms & Conditions
Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited is an appointed representative of Sainsbury's Bank plc. Sainsbury's Bank plc, Registered Office 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT (registered in England no. 3279730) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Registered number 184514.
Nectar points are only available on the products promoted on the Sainsbury's Bank page on www.nectar.com and to qualify you must click on the appropriate links. The offers on Sainsbury's Bank products will vary from time to time, so look out for the latest product promotions when you next visit www.nectar.com.
*Double points Terms & Conditions
Double Nectar Points offer available to new customers only. Only the first policy or account of each type of product registered against each Nectar account will qualify for double points. Credit Card - double Nectar points earned only when you pay with your Sainsbury's Nectar Credit Card and hand over your Nectar card. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Credit available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over.
With the Sainsbury's Nectar Credit Card, to get double points you must pay with the card.
Week's free shopping calculated by adding together the base points you normally earn doing your weekly in-store/online shop at Sainsbury's for one year and the bonus points awarded with a qualifying Sainsbury's Bank product. For example, £49 per weekly spend over a year earned 10,912 Nectar points = £50 approx to redeem in store. Base points doubled subject to a maximum of 2,500 points per qualifying product earned in-store and online. New customers only. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd is an appointed representative of Sainsbury's Bank plc. Sainsbury's Bank plc, Registered Office, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT (registered in England no. 3279730) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Registered number 184514.
^^10 points per £1 Sainsbury's Nectar Credit Card promotion Terms & Conditions
- New Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card customers only.
- If you are an existing credit card customer please call us on 0500 40 50 60 to discuss your options.
- When you pay with your Sainsbury's Nectar Credit Card & swipe your Nectar card.
- Capped at £1,000 spend per month. Excludes refunded purchases.
- +When you swipe your Nectar card you collect 1 point per litre on Sainsbury's fuel purchased. When you pay with your Sainsbury's Nectar Credit Card you will collect 2 points on every full £1 of each separate Sainsbury's fuel transaction (8 points per £1 for the 1st 3 months from account opening).
- Excludes Sainsbury's Telecoms, Diets & Energy which will be treated as non Sainsbury's purchases.
- Additional Nectar point offer T's&C's apply - see sainsburys.co.uk/nectar.
- Apply by clicking "Find out more".
- Credit available subject to status to UK residents, 18 or over from Sainsbury's Bank plc, registered office 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT (registered in England No. 3279730) is authorised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) register no 184514,except for Credit Cards & Loans where we are licensed by the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) no 421897.