Venice, Paris, Alicante... just a few of the fantastic easyJet destinations your Nectar points can take you to. And now when you join Sainsbury's Collect more, fly more you'll enjoy these great benefits to help stretch your Nectar points that little bit further:
Get back 10% of the points you spend on every easyJet flight booking through nectar.com
Monthly entry into our special prize-draw for the chance to win £200 worth of Nectar points to spend on a flight of your choice†
Double points on a Sainsburys shop* after registration - simply collect your coupon at the till**
Just make sure you shop at least once in the 12 weeks before you spend your points on a flight or you won't qualify for the 10% point back offer.
*Exclusions apply (see Terms and Conditions for details)
**Coupon available for collection at the till within 14 days of registration. Coupon is only collectable when you complete a transaction at the till. Coupons are not collectable at 'Central' or 'Local' stores, or online. You will be emailed to tell you when the coupon is available for collection. Coupon is valid for 1 month from the date of print.
† See Terms and Conditions for details.
Collect more, fly more Terms and Conditions
Collect more, fly more ("CMFM") allows Sainsbury's customers to receive 10% back of any Nectar points that they redeem at www.nectar.com/easyjet once they have opted in at www.nectar.com/collectmoreflymore. To benefit from this Sainsbury's additional Nectar reward proposition, you must be an active Sainsbury's shopper i.e. have shopped at Sainsbury's in the 12 weeks immediately prior to the redemption.
You will also receive a Sainsbury's double points coupon on joining CMFM. As a member and an active Sainsbury's shopper you will be entered into a monthly prize draw for the chance to win 40,000 Nectar points.
Sign Up Mechanic
1) To sign up for CMFM, go to www.nectar.com/collectmoreflymore, log in to your Nectar account using the 'Login' button provided, tick the box to confirm you have read and understood these terms and conditions and the box to confirm you wish to join and press 'Submit'.
2) Once you have joined you will then be eligible to receive the 10% points back allowance on any Nectar points you redeem on flights at www.nectar.com/easyjet
3) By joining CMFM customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Points Back Allowance
4) To qualify for the 10% points back allowance, a cardholder on the account must have shopped at and swiped their Nectar card in Sainsbury's in the 12 weeks prior to the points redemption on www.nectar.com/easyjet.
5) The minimum points redemption is 500 points. For every 500 points redeemed on www.nectar.com/easyjet the customer will receive 50 points back.
6) Only points redeemed on www.nectar.com/easyjetare eligible for the points back allowance as set out in conditions 4 and 5.
7) The points back allowance will be awarded within 28 days of qualifying redemptions on www.nectar.com/easyjet.
8) The points back allowance will only be paid on the points element of the payment. No points back allowance will be paid on the cash element of the payment.
9) For general terms and conditions on spending your points with easyJet see http://www.nectar.com/spend/easyjet
10) Sainsbury's reserves the right to end CMFM at any stage, subject to a one month notice period to all existing members, who will be contacted using the email address held for them by Nectar. Please ensure your details are kept up to date on nectar.com.
11) To opt out of CMFM the Primary Collector of the account must email the Nectar helpline at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional collectors will be unable to opt the account out of CMFM.
12) Once the Primary Collector has notified Nectar that they wish to be opted out of CMFM, it may take up to 7 days for the customer preferences to be changed.
13) It is not necessary to join CMFM in order to redeem Nectar points on easyJet flights, through www.nectar.com/easyjet
14) In the event of a collector losing their card, they must request a replacement card to benefit from the promotion by clicking on the 'My account' page on nectar.com
15) This is a Sainsbury's additional Nectar reward proposition. Any flight booking is the responsibility of easyJet. In the event of any flight booking queries please contact the easyJet customer team on 0843 104 5000. The redemption and addition of points is the responsibility of Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd., who run the Nectar scheme. In the event of any queries regarding CMFM please contact the Nectar helpline on 0844 811 0 811.
How We Will Use Your Information
16) By opting in to CMFM you are opting in to receive communications from Sainsbury's and Nectar regarding CMFM regardless of your Nectar or Sainsbury's marketing preferences. No other marketing preferences registered with Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. or Nectar will be affected.
17) If you are currently opted in to receive marketing communications from Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, we may use information about your participation in CMFM for market research. We may send you information about relevant products and services that may be of interest to you and send you money off or promotional vouchers from the Sainsbury's group of companies. If you do not currently subscribe to our marketing communications, we will only use information about your participation in CMFM for statistical analysis.
Double Points Coupon
19) The double points coupon can be collected by the cardholder who opted into CMFM as a coupon at till in Sainsbury's shops. The cardholder will be notified via email, within 14 days of joining CMFM, when their coupon is ready for collection at the till. Coupon is only collectable when you complete a transaction at the till.
20) The double points coupon cannot be collected from petrol stations, Sainsbury's Local stores, Sainsbury's convenience stores, at Fresh Kitchen or the following stores:
1. Holborn - London
2. Tottenham Court Road - London
3. St Andrews Square - Edinburgh
4. Martineau Place - Birmingham
5. Buchanan Galleries - Glasgow
6. Warren Street - London
7. Mayfair - London
8. Victoria - London
9. Middle Warren - Hartlepool
10. Birchfield Road - Manchester
11. Balderton - Newark
12. Brunel Road - Hinkley
13. Gorseinon - Swansea
14. Ponteland - Newcastle upon Tyne
16. Nuthall Road - Nottingham
17. Eagle Parade - Buxton
20. Glebe Centre
21. North Ormesby
21) The double point coupon will be valid for 1 month after receipt. The coupon may only be used once and is non-transferrable to another Nectar card, cardholder or account.
22) Points are not available on the following limited range of Sainsbury's goods and services: savings stamps, car park tickets, vending machines, cash back, postage stamps, gift vouchers, baby milk products, lottery tickets, tobacco kiosk, proprietary medicine, mobile phone cards and mobile phone vouchers. Points are also not available in Sainsbury's concessions or franchises.
23) Other Sainsbury's additional Nectar reward propositions may become available from time to time, and will be advertised in store at launch.
24) A customer may only be a member of one Sainsbury's additional Nectar reward proposition at any one time. Customers must 'opt out' of CMFM prior to opting in to any other Sainsbury's additional Nectar reward proposition run by Sainsbury's.
25) The prize draw will be drawn monthly.
26) The prize draw will include cardholders who satisfy the following conditions:
a. A member of CMFM at any stage between 00.00hrs on the first day of the previous month and 23.59hrs on the last day of the previous month; and
b. Have shopped at Sainsbury's and swiped their Nectar card within the previous 12 weeks as at 00.00hrs on the first day of the previous month.
27) There is one prize of 40,000 Nectar points to be won per calendar month.
28) The winner will be the first name selected at random from valid entries.
29) Points won will be added to the winning cardholder's Nectar account within 28 days of the prize draw.
30) The prize winner will be notified by email by Sainsbury's within 7 days of the prize draw.
31) The results of the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
32) By opting in to CMFM the customer agrees that their story may be used in instances of PR, should they win the monthly prize draw.
33) Points will be credited to the cardholders account and do not necessarily need to be spent on flights. They can be redeemed as per any other points.
34) Details of the prize winner can be obtained for a period of 6 weeks following the prize draw by sending a SAE to Sainsbury's at Loyalty Manager, Sainsburys Supermarkets Ltd., 33 Holborn. EC1N 2HT.