- Use the drop down menu to select places to spend, places to collect or both to be displayed on the map.
- Enter the postcode or the name of the area where you want to shop.
- Click the 'Find' button to see Nectar stores in your area.
- The map will display small Nectar icons where there is a store(s) you can collect or spend Nectar points.
- A list of all the results for that area will also be displayed underneath the map in text format.
- If you click on the icons, an information window will appear with the address of the store.
- The information window will also give you the option to get directions to that particular store.
- Simply click on the 'Directions' tab and follow the instructions to view the journey.
- To close the information window, simply click on the blue 'x' in the top right hand corner of the window.
- At the bottom of the map is a list of stores. Simply check or uncheck the boxes to show or hide those stores from the map.
- You can minimise the list of stores by clicking on the minus symbol in the top right hand corner of the list box.
- You can move around the map or zoom into it using the arrows and plus and minus signs on the right hand side of the map.
- You can choose your view using the 'Aerial' or 'Bird's Eye' buttons on the left hand side of the map.
Tip: Bird's Eye view is great for looking up your house!