3 simple ways to spend your Nectar points
More details on how you can swipe at till
- In store, hand over your card when you pay at the till and tell the cashier how many points you wish to spend towards the bill.
- If you are unsure how many points you have, just ask the cashier.
- The points will be automatically deducted from your card.
- Pay for the rest of your purchase with cash or credit/debit card if required.
Swipe your Nectar card at the following places to spend your points
More details on how you can order online
- Browse nectar.com for the brand you would like to spend your points with.
- Make your selection(s).
- If you have the option to make additional selections, do so and they will be added to a basket which you can view and update. When happy with your choices, continue to checkout.
- Where you have the option to complete your transaction with a cash payment, follow the instructions on screen and enter your details as required.
- On completion, you will receive a confirmation page and your treat will be emailed or mailed to you within the time specified.
You can also call the call centre to spend points with Laithwaites.
Order online to spend your Nectar points at the following places
More details on how you can call the Nectar helpline
- Call Nectar on 0844 811 0811.
- Select Option 2 for treats, then Option 2 for Travel, followed by 1 for Eurostar or 2 for Expedia.
- Your agent can assist you with checking availability, finding the best available fare for your preferred date of travel and where applicable, can complete your booking.
- If you need to check your points balance just ask.
- Points will be deducted from your account once the transaction is confirmed.
- Pay for the rest of your booking with cash or credit/debit card if required.
Call the Nectar helpine to spend your Nectar points at the following places
How much are my points worth?
Our standard points value means that for every 500 points you can get £2.50 at all of the places above*.
And double value; 500 points = £5 off at: Orient-Express, LEGOLAND® Windsor, Alton Towers Resort, THORPE PARK, Chessington World of Adventures, Madame Tussauds and Warwick Castle.
For all other retailers view their individual pages.
If you are unsure how much your specific points balance is worth try our Points into Pounds tool.
*There is a minimum spend of 2,000 points at Homebase & Expedia.
Standard Points Values: