Give a life-changing gift with Oxfam.
There are over 30 life changing Unwrapped gifts to choose from, ranging from £10 for Safe Water for 10 People to £42 to help a vulnerable child in emergency situations.
So whether you buy an Unwrapped gift as a stocking filler or birthday gift for the friend who has everything; you know that you'll be making a massive difference to the lives of people living in poverty around the world.
- This Reward voucher is issued by Aimia Coalition UK Limited for use in an Oxfam shop to buy an Oxfam Unwrapped gift. For full terms and conditions including the Nectar Collector Rules, or for more information please visit www.nectar.com
- This voucher is to be handed to Oxfam at the time of purchase and, if all conditions are met, you will be entitled to the reward specified overleaf.
- Every 500 points = £2.50 to spend. Vouchers can be purchased for 500, 1,000, 2,000 and 4,000 Nectar points.
- This voucher is not valid beyond the expiry date shown on the front.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed in store at Oxfam when buying Oxfam Unwrapped gifts and must be presented at the till when paying for your purchases.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against online shopping.
- Vouchers can be used as part payment and so if the price of the goods exceeds this value, the balance must be paid on purchase.
- If the price of the goods is less than this value, no change will be given.
- Points will not be refunded for points not used by their expiry date.
- Vouchers cannot be used for the purchase of financial services or to obtain cash advances, nor can they be sold or transferred for value.
- Damaged, defaced or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted.
- Vouchers remain the property of Aimia Coalition UK Limited.
- Oxfam Unwrapped vouchers are non-refundable.
Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.