What are my points worth?
Look out for better value partners
Ways to spend your points
Redeem in store
- Simply hand over your card at the point of payment and tell the cashier how many points you wish to spend towards the bill.
- If you are unsure how many points you have, just ask the cashier.
- The points will be automatically deducted from your card.
- Pay for the rest of your purchase with cash or credit/debit card if required.
- To redeem in store you must have registered your card.
- Please note: To spend points in store at Sainsbury's your card must be activated in that store, which means you must have swiped there in the previous 12 months.
- Browse this page for the online partner you would like to spend your points with
- Follow the instructions on the partner page/website to make your selection(s)
- If you have the option to make additional selections, do so and they will be added to a basket which you can view and update. When happy with your choices, continue to checkout.
- Where you have the option to complete your transaction with a cash payment, follow the instructions on screen and enter your details as required.
- On completion, you will receive a confirmation page and your reward will be emailed or posted to you within the time specified.
Redeem by phone
- Call Nectar on 0344 811 0811.
- Select option 3 for rewards, then listen for the reward option you would like and select the corresponding number
- Your agent can assist you with checking availability and finding the best available fare for your preferred date of travel and where applicable, can complete your booking.
- If you need to check your points balance just ask.
- Points will be deducted from your account once the transaction is confirmed.
- Pay for the rest of your booking with cash or credit/debit card if required.