With thousands of products available, Argos has everything you need for your home and garden, as well as jewellery, toys and gifts.
Browse the latest catalogue in store, or search for an item and check prices and availability. Then note down the catalogue number, pay at the till and pick up your item at the collection point.
You can also collect points online at Argos - provided you go through Nectar eShops first.
- Nectar points cannot be used to purchase goods over the phone or via the Argos website. Points are redeemable in-store only.
- Simply present your Nectar card at the till and the cashier will swipe your card to automatically deduct the points from your account (subject to system availability). Any remaining balance will need to be paid in full by cash, debit or credit card on the day.
- Points can be only be used by the Nectar card holder.
- Only one Nectar card can be used per transaction.
- Goods, services and/or discounts are subject to availability and may change from time to time.
- Argos reserve the right to issue Argos Gift Cards redeemable in Argos stores only in respect of items purchased using Nectar points which are subsequently returned or cancelled.
- No redemption is accepted until Argos has confirmed it to you.
- Points cannot be redeemed and vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discounted rate, unless otherwise stated.
- In addition to the information on this page, this reward is subject to Argos' own terms and conditions.
Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.