- Fares available on the Nectar-easyJet booking website will match those available at easyJet.com.
- You can pay in full with Nectar points or top up with a debit/credit card payment.
- A booking fee of £12 will be added to all bookings at the payment stage and can be paid for with points or debit/credit card.
- Please note: when booking a flight through Nectar and easyJet, we link you to a live travel site. This means that from time to time the high demand for seats on particular flights may sell out quickly and your booking may fail.
- If you pay an outstanding balances by Visa, Mastercard or American Express, you will incur a card fee of 2.5% with a minimum charge of £4.95.
- Points will be deducted automatically when the booking is confirmed.
- If you overpay with points, you will not be refunded.
- You must have an email address to spend points on easyJet flights
- You will receive a booking confirmation email from Nectar stating the total cost of your booking, cash and points paid, within 24 hours. You will also receive a flight confirmation email from easyJet directly within 24 hours.
- If you have not received your confirmation email within 24 hours, you can check the status of your booking on My easyJet.com. Alternatively call the Nectar Helpline on 0344 811 0811.
- Make sure you have confirmation before travelling as your flight is only secured if you have received an email from easyJet with your booking reference.
- You can log in to your My easyJet.com account if you would like to make a change or cancel your booking.
- You can add up to three items of hold luggage per passenger while booking online, together with one item of sports equipment. If you wish to add more, you will need to call the easyJet Customer Service Team
- Hold luggage includes larger items such as suitcases or rucksacks, or any item too large to be carried in the cabin as cabin baggage. The quickest and cheapest way to add hold luggage or sports equipment to your booking is online when you are booking your flight, or via "Manage Bookings" once your flight is booked.
- If there is any change to your flight easyJet will contact you.
- You must book your flights at least 48 hours prior to departure
- Only up to 15 passengers allowed per booking.
If you are experiencing difficulty in booking a flight please contact the Nectar Helpline on 0344 811 0811 where one of our agents will be happy to help.
easyJet has developed Europe's premier air transport network with a vision to be the best low fare airline in the world. The airline has strong positions at major airports, such as London Gatwick, Milan, Madrid and Paris, serving a broad mix of leisure and business travellers.
It has very attractive routes to business as well as leisure travellers with flights to popular destinations and departure points in Europe. Passengers will feel happy and secure with an excellent safety record, low fare and flights at a very convenient time of the day.
Please visit www.easyJet.com for more information. You can check the status of your flight booking(s) on My easyJet.com
easyJet Happy Bums Promotion: *One way pp, two flying. 163,379 seats at £29.99 or less for travel between 20 December 2014 and 6 September 2015. Based on 2 people flying on the same booking. Credit card and baggage fees apply. Price and availability correct as at 28 November 2014. Offer excludes some European routes. See easyJet.com for details.
This reward is supplied to you by easyJet and is subject to easyJet's own terms and conditions. For their full terms and conditions or for more information, please visit www.easyJet.com.
Once you have booked your flight, your agreement is with easyJet, not Nectar.
- You must be a Nectar collector to spend Nectar points towards easyJet flights.
- Nectar points can only be spent on easyJet flights online at www.nectar.com/easyJet.
- You can pay fully in Nectar points, or part points plus debit/credit card payment via a secure payment gateway.
- To book your flight visit nectar.com/easyJet and follow the link to spend your points. You will be prompted to login to your Nectar account.
- You must have an email address to spend points on easyJet flights.
- Every 500 points = £2.50 to spend towards a booking.
- Minimum spend of 500 points required.
- You can spend points up to your available points balance, in multiples of 500 and pay any outstanding balance with a payment card.
- As well as redeeming Nectar points for flights, you can also add Hold Baggage and Sports equipment.
- A booking fee of £12.00 applies and will be added to your booking total.
- Standard card payment fees apply for balances paid by Visa Credit cards, American Express payment cards and Mastercard Credit cards. Fees are calculated at 2.5% of balance amount with a minimum payment of £4.95, and will be added to your booking total. Card payments are made through Secure Trading. Cards accepted: American Express, VISA, VISA Debit, VISA Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, Maestro, Solo.
- Points will be deducted from your account at time of booking.
- Card payments will show on your statement in line with your existing bank or credit card terms. Payments will show as 'NECTAR-EASYJET' unless you use an American Express card or Barclaycard, whereby the payment will show as LMUK.
- Should you wish to pay for your entire booking with points and the total points required for the booking is not divisible by 500 points, your points total will be rounded up to the nearest 500 points.
- All bookings must be paid for in full at the time of booking and once confirmed are non-changeable and non-refundable through Nectar. See easyJet.com for more information.
- No booking or redemption is valid until Nectar has confirmed it to you.
- You will receive a booking confirmation email from Nectar stating the total cost of your booking, cash and points paid, within 24 hours. You will receive a flight confirmation email from easyJet directly within 24 hours. This will only show the total monetary value of the flight and extras booked.
- Your confirmation emails will be sent to the email address entered by you at the time of booking.
- If you already have a My easyJet.com' account, and use the email address assigned to this when booking with Nectar , then your booking will be added to this account on www.easyJet.com. If you use a different email address, a new account will be created using the new address.
- If you do not already have a My easyJet.com' account, one will be created once you have successfully completed a booking and a password will be emailed to you by easyJet.
- If you do not receive your booking confirmation email from Nectar within 24 hours, call the Nectar Helpline on 0344 811 0811 .
- If you do not receive your flight confirmation email from easyJet within 24 hours visit My easyJet.com', or contact easyJet directly on 0843 104 5000.
- Once you have booked your flight with Nectar, your booking can only be managed directly with easyJet, either through the easyJet Customer Experience Team or via your My easyJet.com' account. Please note your contract is with easyJet, not Nectar.
- Any amendments or additions to your booking can only be made directly with easyJet or via My easyJet.com'. Amendment fees may apply for some changes, see www.easyJet.com for details. Nectar points cannot be used to pay for changes.
- Points can only be spent towards the extras specified at time of booking.
- All flights must be booked at least 48 hours prior to departure.
- Up to 15 passengers are allowed per booking. Maximum number of adults per booking is 8, maximum number of children is 7, maximum number of infants is 8. Infants must travel on the lap of an accompanying adult. An adult must be over the age of 16. Children must be under 16 years old. Infants must be under 2 years old.
- The lead passenger must be at least 16 years old.
- Collectors are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from the specified place of departure and arrival.
- Collectors are responsible for making their own arrangements for travel insurance for all members of the party and for ensuring that they comply with all applicable passport, visa and health requirements.
- All names on the tickets of passengers travelling should exactly match the names on the passengers' passports.
- Usual easyJet booking terms and conditions apply and all bookings are subject to flight availability.
- All passengers travelling on easyJet should check the www.easyJet.com website 24 hours before departure to ensure that there have been no changes to their travel schedule.
- Cancellations cannot be made through Nectar.
- Cancellation by easyJet
- If your flight or flights are cancelled by easyJet due to disruption, you will be notified of any disruption by easyJet directly to the email address assigned to your My easyJet.com' account.
- You will be given the option to request a refund or transfer your flight to an alternative date.
- If your entire booking has been cancelled, and you request a refund, your booking will be refunded in full including any extras and any fees.
- If only part of your booking has been cancelled and you request a refund, you will be refunded for the flight that has been cancelled, and extras relevant for that flight only. Booking fee and card fees are not refunded.
- Please note that any refunds in respect of flights and extras purchased through Nectar will be processed by Nectar. Nectar will receive the refund from easyJet within 7 working days and Nectar will then refund you within 5 working days following receipt from easyJet. During periods of disruption refunds could take up to 30 days. The amount of points due to you will be refunded to your Nectar account, and any cash payment returned to the card you made the original booking on.
- You will be notified by easyJet once your refund has been sent to Nectar.
- Additional extras and fees added after booking with Nectar, made directly with easyJet, or via My easyJet.com', will be refunded by easyJet to the card used to pay for these.
- Where you have paid in both cash and points, the cash element will be refunded first.
- If you do not receive your refund within 30 days please contact the Nectar Helpline on 0344 811 0811.
- Cancellation by collector
- Should you wish to cancel your booking, easyJet operate a 24 hour cancellation policy which allows you to cancel any booking within 24 hours of the original booking being made. Cancellation charges apply. See easyJet's cancellation policy. Any refund due to you will be processed by Nectar following the terms above.
- See www.easyJet.com for full details.
- Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd trading as Nectar is registered in the UK (4224736) and whose registered office is 80 Strand, 3rd Floor, London WC2R 0NN.
Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.