Spend your points on easyJet flights
Every 500 points is worth £2.50 so you can choose how many points to spend and pay any outstanding balance as cash.
Minimum spend of 500 points required. Admin and credit card fees apply.
Please note that when booking a flight through Nectar and easyJet, we link you to a live travel site. This means that from time to time the high demand for seats on particular flights may sell out quickly and your booking may fail.
Your flight is only secured if you receive an email from easyJet with your booking reference. Please ensure you have this confirmation before travelling.
If you are experiencing difficulty in booking a flight please contact the Nectar Helpline on 0844 811 0811 where one of our agents will be happy to help.
Spend your points on easyJet flights
Every 500 points is worth £2.50 to spend towards easyJet flights as well as hold baggage and sports equipment when booked at the same time as your flight. No need to pay in cash for taxes and surcharges as you can use your Nectar points to cover these too.
You can choose how many points to spend and pay any outstanding balance as cash. Spend from as little as 500 points, in 500 point increments up to the full amount so you can pay fully in points or as a combination of points and pounds.
Flight fares and availability displayed on the Nectar-easyJet booking site will match those available at easyJet.com. A booking fee of £10 will apply for all bookings.
Visit the nectar-easyJet booking site to search for flights and spend your points.
Check out our new routes!
This year more routes have been added to give you even more choice:
How to book easyJet flights with your Nectar points
1. Visit the nectar-easyJet website and search flights
You will need to log on to your Nectar account using your card number and password before arriving at the Nectar-easyJet website. Please contact the Nectar helpline on 0844 811 0811 if you require assistance with this.
Flight fares displayed include all government taxes and airport fees.
A booking fee of £10 will be added to all bookings at the payment stage and can be paid for with points.
2. Select your flight and add any additional extras
You can choose to add check in luggage and sports equipment to your booking all of which can be paid for with points.
3. Complete contact and passenger details
You will need to confirm your contact details and enter the title, full name and date of birth for all passengers.
4. Choose how many points to spend and pay any remaining balance any cash
Every 500 points gives you a £2.50 discount off the price of your booking.
Bookings for flights can be paid for in full with points or part-paid with points and topped up with cash. If the total booking price is not divisible by £2.50 you will be able to overpay with points, to the nearest 500 points. Please note you will not be refunded any excess points if you wish to do this.
Outstanding cash balances paid by Visa, Mastercard or American Express will incur a card fee of 2.5% with a minimum charge of £4.95.
5. Receive confirmation of your booking
Once your booking has been confirmed you will receive your easyJet booking reference number on screen.
You will receive a booking and redemption confirmation email from Nectar-easyJet and a further confirmation email directly from easyJet.
6. Manage your booking with easyJet
My easyJet account - If you already have an easyJet account linked to your email address your booking will automatically be added to your account. If there isn't an account linked to your email address a new account will be set up and easyJet will email you your password. Logging into your account on easyJet.com will enable you to manage your booking, check in online and complete Advance Passenger Details (API).
Flight updates - The email address you provide will be used by easyJet to send flight updates. You should also check the easyJet.com website 24 hours before departure to ensure there have been no changes to their travel schedule.
7. Further information
Available within the "frequently asked questions" and "terms and conditions" sections on this page.
Who do I contact?
|I would like to spend my points towards easyJet flights||Book online at www.nectar.com/easyjet|
|I would like to ask a question about spending points (on easyJet flights)||Call the Nectar Helpline on 0844 811 0811|
|I'm having a problem while making a booking||Call the Nectar helpine on 0844 811 0811.|
|I would like to make a change to my booking or add something extra||Log in to your My easyJet.com account and manage your booking online. Alternatively call the easyJet Customer Experience Team on 0843 104 5000.|
|I would like to cancel my booking||Call the easyJet Customer Experience Team on 0843 104 5000 within 24 hours of making your booking. Cancellation terms apply.|
|My flight has been cancelled by easyJet||easyJet will contact you directly to advise you if there is any change to your flight. Visit My easyJet.com or easyJet.com to check the status of your flight.|
What can I spend my Nectar points on at nectar.com/easyJet?
Nectar points and card payments can be used towards easyJet flights and the following additional extras only: Hold Baggage and Sports equipment.
I have a query about flight pricing and availability
Flight pricing and availability comes directly from easyJet. If you have any queries regarding these, contact the easyJet Customer Experience Team on 0843 104 5000.
Can I make a booking if I don't have internet access?
To book an easyJet flight using your Nectar points you have to book online, therefore you need internet access. In exceptional circumstances, we may be able to help you with your booking. Please call the Nectar helpline. Please note, you will need to have an email address and an additional charge of £7.50 per seat will apply.
Can I make a booking if I don't have an email address?
Booking confirmations and flight updates from easyJet are communicated via email; we are unable to accept bookings without an email address.
Can I cancel my booking?
You cannot cancel your booking through Nectar. All cancellations must be made direct with easyJet. easyJet operate a 24 hour cancellation policy which allows you to cancel any booking within 24 hours of the original booking being made by calling the easyJet Customer Experience Team on 0843 104 5000. A cancellation fee is applicable, and additional items you may have added to your booking and any fees paid will not be reimbursed. Any refund due to you will be sent to Nectar within 7 working days. Nectar will refund this to you within 5 days of receiving the refund from easyJet. During times of severe disruption, this could take up to 30 days. For full details of easyJets refund and cancellation policy, visit http://easyjet.custhelp.com/
Can I amend my booking?
Once you have made your booking with Nectar any amendments or additions you wish to make must be made at easyJet.com. Just login to 'My easyJet.com' and once there you can view or amend your existing bookings.
I already have a 'My easyJet.com' account, will my booking be added to this?
If you already have a My easyJet.com account, provided you use the email address assigned to this account, your booking will be added to the existing account. If you use a different email address, a new account will be created for you and a password emailed to you by easyJet.
My booking has failed - have my points been taken and/or has my card payment gone through?
If your booking has failed, you will receive a message on screen with an error code and a telephone number to call. This will take you through to the Nectar Helpine Team who will help you to either complete your booking, or refund your cash and or points as appropriate.
My card payment was not successful, have the points still been taken?
If your card payment is not successful your points will not be taken from your account. We do not take points unless the cash payment is authorised.
If you have any special requirements, once you have made your booking, contact the easyJet Customer Experience Team on 0843 104 5000 at least 48 hours before the first journey of the booking. Passengers with specific requirements should check in no later than 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
How do I login with Nectar?
Log in at www.nectar.com using the Nectar card number and password you use for nectar.com. If you have forgotten your password, do not have login details for nectar.com, do not have a Nectar Account or have any specific Nectar related question, please see the Nectar FAQ's
How much are my points worth?
500 points = £2.50 to spend
Are there any additional fees?
A booking fee of £10.00 will be added to your total. Standard card payment fees apply for balances paid by Visa Credit cards, American Express payment cards and MasterCard Credit cards. Fees are calculated at 2.5% of balance amount with a minimum payment of £4.95, and will be added to your booking total.
How many points can I use?
A minimum of 500 points is required. You can use points in multiples of 500, up to your total points balance. Should you wish to pay for your entire booking with points and the points required are not divisible by 500 points, the balance due will be rounded up to the nearest 500 points. Points cannot be refunded for the difference.
Do I need to pay any cash and how much cash do I need to pay?
The cash balance will be calculated when you enter the number of points you wish to spend. Once the value of points has been deducted, the balance remaining is payable as cash.
Can I change my mind about how many points to use?
You can amend the number of points to spend until you are happy with the points/cash combination on the payment page. Once you press Book Now this cannot be changed.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept: American Express, VISA, VISA Debit, VISA Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, Maestro, Solo. Payment is taken securely via Secure Trading payment pages. For more information visit Secure Trading
When will my card be charged?
Payment from your credit/debit card will be taken at the time of order and shown on your statement in line with your existing bank or credit card terms.
How will the charge show up on my payment card?
Card payments will show on your statement in line with your existing bank or credit card terms. Payments will show as 'NECTAR-EASYJET' unless you use an American Express card or Barclaycard, whereby the payment will show as LMUK.
When will the points be taken?
The relevant number of Nectar points will be deducted from your account immediately.
Why are you not accepting my payment card?
You can try a card a maximum of three times. There are many reasons for a failed payment card transaction. Your card may have expired or reached its limit, or a credit card computer, either at our end or your bank's end, may have encountered a machine error. Please contact your card issuer.
I have not received my confirmation email
If you have not received your confirmation email within 24 hours, you can check the status of your booking on My easyJet.com. Alternatively call the Nectar Helpline.
I have received my confirmation email from easyJet and the total booking cost is different to the amount I have paid
You made your booking through Nectar and will have received a confirmation email detailing the total booking cost and amount of cash and points spent from Nectar. Once your booking is passed through to easyJet, you will receive a standard easyJet confirmation email. This will show only the monetary value of the flight and extras booked.
I have received my confirmation email from easyJet and there is a payment card reference with 4 digits. What is this?
Under the payments section on your confirmation from easyJet you will see a payment card type followed by 4 digits. This is internal information and does not relate to you. You will also see this detail in your booking when you log into My easyJet.com.
How do I check if my flight is delayed or cancelled?
easyJet will contact you directly via email to advise if your flight or flights are affected by disruption. This email will advise you what to do next. If you want to check the status of your flight, you can do so on www.easyjet.com
easyJet have cancelled my flight and I have requested a refund, what do I do?
If you have requested a refund for a flight cancelled by easyJet, you will be refunded as per the refund policy found on easyJet.com. Refunds for items booked via Nectar e.g. flights, hold baggage and sports equipment will be made to Nectar within 7 working days. Nectar will process this refund within 5 days of receipt. Any refund due for additional items added to your booking through easyJet will be refunded by easyJet to the card you used to pay for these. During periods of severe disruption, refunds could take up to 30 days.
For information on travelling with easyJet, visit the help section of the easyJet website. http://easyjet.custhelp.com/app/home
For latest travel updates visit the dedicated area on the easyJet website. http://easyjet.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3970
These Rewards Conditions apply in conjunction with the Collector Rules to any redemption of Points by a Collector for a Reward; please visit www.nectar.com for details. Normal Nectar terms and conditions apply.
This reward is supplied to you by easyJet and is subject to easyJet’s own terms and conditions. For their full terms and conditions or for more information, please visit www.easyJet.com.
Once you have booked your flight, your agreement is with easyJet, not Nectar.
- You must be a Nectar collector to spend Nectar points towards easyJet flights.
- Nectar points can only be spent on easyJet flights online at www.nectar.com/easyJet.
- You can pay fully in Nectar points, or part points plus debit/credit card payment via a secure payment gateway.
- To book your flight visit nectar.com/easyJet and follow the link to spend your points. You will be prompted to login to your Nectar account.
- You must have an email address to spend points on easyJet flights.
- Every 500 points = £2.50 to spend towards a booking.
- Minimum spend of 500 points required.
- You can spend points up to your available points balance, in multiples of 500 and pay any outstanding balance with a payment card.
- As well as redeeming Nectar points for flights, you can also add Hold Baggage and Sports equipment.
- A booking fee of £10.00 applies and will be added to your booking total.
- Standard card payment fees apply for balances paid by Visa Credit cards, American Express payment cards and Mastercard Credit cards. Fees are calculated at 2.5% of balance amount with a minimum payment of £4.95, and will be added to your booking total. Card payments are made through Secure Trading. Cards accepted: American Express, VISA, VISA Debit, VISA Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, Maestro, Solo.
- Points will be deducted from your account at time of booking.
- Card payments will show on your statement in line with your existing bank or credit card terms. Payments will show as 'NECTAR-EASYJET' unless you use an American Express card or Barclaycard, whereby the payment will show as LMUK.
- Should you wish to pay for your entire booking with points and the total points required for the booking is not divisible by 500 points, your points total will be rounded up to the nearest 500 points.
- All bookings must be paid for in full at the time of booking and once confirmed are non-changeable and non-refundable through Nectar. See easyJet.com for more information.
- No booking or redemption is valid until Nectar has confirmed it to you.
- You will receive a booking confirmation email from Nectar stating the total cost of your booking, cash and points paid, within 24 hours. You will receive a flight confirmation email from easyJet directly within 24 hours. This will only show the total monetary value of the flight and extras booked.
- Your confirmation emails will be sent to the email address entered by you at the time of booking.
- If you already have a ‘My easyJet.com’ account, and use the email address assigned to this when booking with Nectar , then your booking will be added to this account on www.easyjet.com. If you use a different email address, a new account will be created using the new address.
- If you do not already have a ‘My easyJet.com’ account, one will be created once you have successfully completed a booking and a password will be emailed to you by easyJet.
- If you do not receive your booking confirmation email from Nectar within 24 hours, call the Nectar Helpline on 0844 811 0811.
- If you do not receive your flight confirmation email from easyJet within 24 hours visit ‘My easyJet.com’, or contact easyJet directly on 0843 104 5000.
- Once you have booked your flight with Nectar, your booking can only be managed directly with easyJet, either through the easyJet Customer Experience Team or via your ‘My easyJet.com’ account. Please note your contract is with easyJet, not Nectar.
- Any amendments or additions to your booking can only be made directly with easyJet or via ‘My easyJet.com’. Amendment fees may apply for some changes, see www.easyJet.com for details. Nectar points cannot be used to pay for changes.
- Points can only be spent towards the extras specified at time of booking.
- All flights must be booked at least 48 hours prior to departure.
- Up to 15 passengers are allowed per booking. Maximum number of adults per booking is 8, maximum number of children is 7, maximum number of infants is 8. Infants must travel on the lap of an accompanying adult. An adult must be over the age of 16. Children must be under 16 years old. Infants must be under 2 years old.
- The lead passenger must be at least 16 years old.
- Collectors are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from the specified place of departure and arrival.
- Collectors are responsible for making their own arrangements for travel insurance for all members of the party and for ensuring that they comply with all applicable passport, visa and health requirements.
- All names on the tickets of passengers travelling should exactly match the names on the passengers' passports.
- Usual easyJet booking terms and conditions apply and all bookings are subject to flight availability.
- All passengers travelling on easyJet should check the www.easyJet.com website 24 hours before departure to ensure that there have been no changes to their travel schedule.
- Cancellations cannot be made through Nectar.
Cancellation by easyJet
- If your flight or flights are cancelled by easyJet due to disruption, you will be notified of any disruption by easyJet directly to the email address assigned to your ‘My easyJet.com’ account.
- You will be given the option to request a refund or transfer your flight to an alternative date.
- If your entire booking has been cancelled, and you request a refund, your booking will be refunded in full including any extras and any fees.
- If only part of your booking has been cancelled and you request a refund, you will be refunded for the flight that has been cancelled, and extras relevant for that flight only. Booking fee and card fees are not refunded.
- Please note that any refunds in respect of flights and extras purchased through Nectar will be processed by Nectar. Nectar will receive the refund from easyJet within 7 working days and Nectar will then refund you within 5 working days following receipt from easyJet. During periods of disruption refunds could take up to 30 days. The amount of points due to you will be refunded to your Nectar account, and any cash payment returned to the card you made the original booking on.
- You will be notified by easyJet once your refund has been sent to Nectar.
- Additional extras and fees added after booking with Nectar, made directly with easyJet, or via ‘My easyJet.com’, will be refunded by easyJet to the card used to pay for these.
- Where you have paid in both cash and points, the cash element will be refunded first.
- If you do not receive your refund within 30 days please contact the Nectar Helpline on 0844 811 0811.
Cancellation by collector
- Should you wish to cancel your booking, easyJet operate a 24 hour cancellation policy which allows you to cancel any booking within 24 hours of the original booking being made. Cancellation charges apply. See easyJet’s cancellation policy. Any refund due to you will be processed by Nectar following the terms above.
- See www.easyjet.com for full details.
Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd trading as Nectar is registered in the UK (4224736) and whose registered office is 80 Strand, 3rd Floor, London WC2R 0NN.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Nectar points cannot be earned on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.
Join Collect more, fly more and get back 10% of the points you spend on every easyJet flight when you book through nectar.com