LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a theme park for families with children between 3 and 12 years old. There are over 50 interactive rides, live shows and attractions. You can experience flying through the tree tops, have a ride with a Viking Fleet or enjoy an underwater adventure on Atlantis Submarine Voyage.
Enjoy exhilarating water play in the DUPLO® Splash Safari where rangers large and small will discover their favourite supersized DUPLO animal friends. Also new in DUPLO Valley, Drench Towers, a truly unique and by far the largest outdoor water play structure in the UK! Are you brave enough to face the mighty surge from the giant tipping DUPLO brick?
There is plenty to explore in Brickville, the new interactive play village. Fight fires at the Brickville Fire Station, stay safe in the DUPLO Valley Police Station, bake cakes at the Clowns Cake Shop and be the fairest of them all in your very own Princess Castle.
Please note that new ride and attraction opening dates vary. Please visit www.legoland.co.uk or call 0844 811 0811 for further information.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group
This reward is supplied by LEGOLAND® Windsor. For their full terms and conditions or for more information, please visit www.legoland.co.uk.
- Admission with an Annual Pass is not guaranteed to the Park on normal or special event days due to limited capacity.
- Along with your Annual Pass you will be given vouchers for other benefits. Terms and conditions apply for all benefits. The benefits are not valid for the duration of your pass and have individual expiry dates.
- Please note that not all rides and attractions may be operational on the day of your visit.
- Height, age and weight restrictions apply on some rides.
- Some rides require children who just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 18 or over.
- Children under 3 enter the park free of charge.
- Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a person aged 18 or over.
- This offer will apply irrespective of the price at the time of use.
- The theme park is open for the 2013 season from 17th March – 31st October.
- The park will be closed certain weekdays in March, April, May, September, October and November.
- We recommend that you visit www.legoland.co.uk prior to your intended visit for opening times and dates.
- No cash alternatives will be offered in lieu of the specified offer.
- Please check your points balance prior to your intended visit to ensure you have sufficient points in your account for this reward.
- Simply present your Nectar card at the ticket office and the cashier will swipe your card to automatically deduct the points from your account (subject to system availability).
- Your Nectar points cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion unless stated otherwise.
- The goods, services and / or discounts are subject to availability and may change from time to time.
- No booking or redemption is accepted until the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort has confirmed it to you.
- Points can be redeemed against entry to the attraction only.
- This offer only applies to day entry and not purchases made within the attractions or family day tickets.
- In addition to the 'Get this reward', 'Need to know' and the above, this reward is subject to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort's own terms and conditions.
Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.