Autumn Competition Terms
Autumn Competition Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to people in the UK, aged over 18, except and employees of Nectar Loyalty Holding Ltd or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- There is one daily prize of 250,000 Nectar points, to be won from 27 September – 24 October (“Competition Period”).
- In order to participate in this competition, you are required to have a Nectar account. If you do not have one and would like to open one (irrespective of the competition), please click here.
- Entrants warrant that their entries are not offensive, defamatory or otherwise unlawful, and do not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of a third party;
- To enter, you will need to follow the instructions at www.nectar.com/competitions/autumn
- Every day during the Competition Period there will be a new chance to enter the daily prize draw.
- By entering in this competition you agree that any personal data (as defined under Data Protection Act 1998 and amended from 25 May 2018 by under the General Data Protection Regulation) provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used by the Nectar or its agents and suppliers for the sole purpose of administering the competition.
- We may from time to time send you offers and updates that we think may benefit you, if you do want to receive updates and offers about Nectar please update your preferences here if your preferences are not already updated.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random from valid entries. Winners will be notified by email and asked to confirm their name and Nectar card number (or asked to create a Nectar account), and announced on social media every Friday during competition period. You will be eligible to win on each day that you submit a valid entry.
- Winners must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the promotion for no additional remuneration. Each winner’s name will appear on the Nectar social channels.
- The results of the prize draw are final, there is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non-transferable.
- Nectar may, at its absolute discretion, cancel, suspend, or vary the competition;
- Exclusion of liability: Nectar and participating companies are not responsible for (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information used in connection with the competition; or (ii) failures or errors which may occur in the administration of the competition. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Nectar and participating companies exclude liability and entrants agree to release and hold harmless Nectar or participating companies for any damage, loss, liability or injury to person or property or for any claim arising as a result of your entry into the competition;
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in disqualification;
- These terms and conditions and the competition will be governed by English law and any disputes arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The promoter is Nectar Loyalty Ltd, a company registered in England under number 4224736. Our registered office is at 6th Floor, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN. Our data protection notification number is Z6913653.
Click here to navigate back to the Autumn competition page.