Christmas Redemption Reward Terms
Christmas Redemption Points Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to Nectar collectors in the UK (excluding Norther Ireland), aged over 18, except any employees of Nectar Loyalty Holding Ltd or anyone else connected with the promotion.
2. The promotional period is from 00:01 on 6 December to 23:59 on 23 December 2018
3. To enter the promotion simply meet the qualifying conditions during the promotional period:
- Opt into the qualifying offer at www.nectar.com or via the Nectar app; and
- Redeem 500 points or more with either Sainsbury’s or Argos
4. All collectors meeting the qualifying conditions will receive an equal share of a total 15 million Nectar points available for the promotion.
5. Points will be awarded within 28 days following the end of the promotional period.
6. All collectors who qualify will be awarded an equal share of the total promotion points available. For example 10,000 collectors will receive 1,500 points.
7. Collectors can enter the promotion only once during the qualifying promotional period. I.e. multiple redemptions will give customers the right to only one share of the total prize.
8. In order to participate in this promotion, you are required to have a Nectar account. If you do not have one and would like to open one (irrespective of the promotion), please click here.
9. By entering in this promotion you agree that any personal data (as defined under Data Protection Act 1998 and amended from 25 May 2018 by under the General Data Protection Regulation) provided by you with the promotion entry may be held and used by the Nectar or its agents and suppliers for the sole purpose of administering the promotion.
We may from time to time send you offers and updates that we think may benefit you, if you do want to receive updates and offers about Nectar please update your preferences here if your preferences are not already updated
10. Nectar may, at its absolute discretion, cancel, suspend, or vary the promotion
11. Exclusion of liability: Nectar and participating companies are not responsible for (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information used in connection with the promotion; or (ii) failures or errors which may occur in the administration of the promotion. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Nectar and participating companies exclude liability and entrants agree to release and hold harmless Nectar or participating companies for any damage, loss, liability or injury to person or property or for any claim arising as a result of your entry into the promotion.
12. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in disqualification.
13. These terms and conditions and the competition will be governed by English law and any disputes arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The promoter is Nectar Loyalty Ltd, a company registered in England under number 4224736. Our registered office is at 6th Floor, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN. Our data protection notification number is Z6913653