Hotel Chocolat Father's Day Giveaway
Terms and Conditions for Father's Day Hotel Chocolat Giveaway
With Father's Day coming up, we wanted to launch a giveaway for all of our loyal customers!
Check out the T&C's and make sure you visit our Father's Day page with great offers from brands your father is sure to love.
1.This giveaway is open to people in the UK over aged 18 except employees of Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd, Nectar or anyone else connected with the promotion.
2. Entries to the giveaway can only be made via Facebook.
3. To enter, comment on the Facebook competition post, giving away 3 X Hotel Chocolat Father's Day Sleeker plus 3 x 1,000 Nectar points for each winner, meaning there are 3 winners in total.
4. The giveaway begins at 10am 9 June and ends at 12pm on the 14 June.
5. In order for winners to get their prize delivered in time, they must supply their address by Wed 5pm. If not, then the prize may arrive in time for Father's Day on the 18 June. Hotel Chocolat will post the prize to whatever address the winners would like it to be sent to.
6. Entries must not contain any offensive or abusive content – in line with Nectar’s guidelines. Any entries deemed by Nectar to contain offensive or abusive content will be deleted and disqualified from entry. Nectar also reserves the right to ban the user from the Nectar accounts for not adhering to the guidelines
7. The prize winners will be the first 3 valid entries drawn at random.
8. The results of the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. This giveaway is in no way endorsed or affiliated with Facebook.
10. The winners will be notified publicly and via Direct Message (“DM”) and asked to confirm their name and address.
11. If the winners do not reply to the DM within 5 days of the date of the giveaway, the prize will go to the next entry chosen from the remaining eligible entries.
12. The winners must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the promotion. The winner's name and entries may appear on the Nectar social channels and the nectar.com website.
13. There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non-transferable.
14. Details of the prize winners can be obtained for a period of 6 weeks following the determining of the winning entries by sending a SAE to Nectar Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd, 6th Floor, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN.
16. Promoter: Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Limited of 80 Strand, London, WC2R0NN.
17. By entering this giveaway, you warrant that you own all intellectual property rights that exist in your entry and that no person, or other property is featured for which you have not obtained the consent of the person who owns the rights to that material.
18. By entering this giveaway you acknowledge and agree that the Promoter will have no control over use of your entry by third parties once it has been made available electronically or otherwise.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. Details of the prize winners can be obtained for a period of 6 weeks following the determining of the winning entries by sending a SAE to Hotel Chocolat Facebook Competition, Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd, 6th Floor, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN.