House of Fraser Twitter Competition
Terms and Conditions for House of Fraser Twitter Competition
1. The prize draw is open to people in the UK aged over 18 except employees of Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd, or anyone else connected with the promotion.
2. There is one prize of a £100 voucher for House of Fraser, a Nectar online fashion partner and 5,000 Nectar points.
3. The prize draw is open to people in the UK aged over 18 except employees of Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd, or anyone else connected with the promotion.
4. Entries to the prize draw can be made on Twitter. You can enter once a day by re-tweeting the competition
5. To enter on Twitter, you must follow @nectar and re-tweet the competition.
6. The prize-draw opens on Sunday 27 August at 9am and ends on Sunday 3 September at midnight.
7. Entries must not contain any offensive or abusive content. Any entries deemed by Nectar to contain offensive or abusive content will be deleted and disqualified from entry. Nectar also reserves the right to ban the user from the Nectar accounts for not adhering to the guidelines.
8. The prize winners will be the first name drawn at random from all valid entries. The winners will be announced within 5 working days of the closing date.
9. This competition is in no way endorsed or affiliated with Twitter.
10. The winner will be notified on our social channels and via Direct Message (“DM”) and asked to confirm their name and address.
11. If the winners do not reply to the DM within 5 days of the date of the prize draw, the prize will go to the next randomly selected entry chosen from the remaining eligible entries.
12. The winners must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the promotion. The winner’s name and entry may appear on the Nectar social channels.
13. There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non-transferable.
15. Promoter: Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Limited of 80 Strand, London, WC2R0NN.
16. By entering this competition, you warrant that you own all intellectual property rights that exist in your entry and that no person, or other property is featured for which you have not obtained the consent of the person who owns the rights to that material.
17. Details of the prize winners can be obtained for a period of 6 weeks following the determining of the winning entries by sending a SAE to House of Fraser Twitter Social Media promotion, Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.