Nectar Business Twitter Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Nectar Business Twitter Competition
- This competition is open to all Nectar cardholders except employees of Nectar Loyalty Ltd or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- Entries to the competition can be gained by following @NectarBusiness on Twitter and then retweeting the competition tweet at https://twitter.com/nectarbusiness.
- The entry must not contain any offensive or abusive content – in line with Nectar Business’s Twitter guidelines. Any entries deemed by Nectar Business to contain offensive or abusive content will be deleted and disqualified from entry.
- There is 1 prize of 1,000 Nectar points to be won and they will be added to the prizewinner’s card within 5 days of the winner being announced.
- The competition is open from Wednesday 14th March until 11.59pm on Friday 23rd March 2018.
- A prizewinner will be picked at random.
- The results of the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The winner will be announced publicly and via Direct Message (“DM”) by Tuesday 27th March 2018 and asked to confirm their name and Nectar card number. Please note, these details will not be used to update your details held on nectar.com
- In the event that the winner does not have DM enabled, Nectar Business will mention them in a tweet, asking them to amend their settings. In the event that they are unsure how to do this, Nectar Business will be able to provide assistance.
- Once the prizewinner has replied with confirmation of their name and card number, the points will be added within 30 days.
- If the prizewinner does not reply to the DM within 5 days, the prize will go to the next entry chosen from the remaining eligible entries.
- The prizewinner must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the promotion. The prizewinner’s name and entries (including the caption and images) may appear on the Nectar Twitter page and the nectar.com website.
- Details of the prizewinner can be obtained for a period of 6 weeks following the determining of the winning entries by sending a SAE to Nectar Business RT to win, Nectar Loyalty UK Ltd, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN.
- By entering the competition, Twitter users agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in addition to the Twitter terms and conditions. This competition is in no way affiliated to Twitter.
- Promoter: Nectar Loyalty Ltd of 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN