Nectar Facebook Travel Competition
Terms and Conditions for the Nectar Facebook Travel Competition
In honour of our new travel offers, which you can check out here, we’re launching weekly giveaways on Facebook. We have 2.5 Million Nectar points to give away in total.
- The prize draw is open to people in the UK aged over 18 except employees of Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd, or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- There are 5 weekly competitions – you can enter once each week via the Facebook app by guessing the correct destination as shown in the image and answering the mandatory details required.
- To enter the weekly competitions, visit our Facebook page every week, answer the question, and fill in the mandatory details for a chance to win
- The competition dates are:
Week 1: 5 June – until midnight 11 June 2017
Week 2: 12 June – until midnight 18 June 2017
Week 3: 19 June – until midnight 25 June 2017
Week 4: 26 June – until midnight 2 June 2017
Week 5: 3 July – until midnight 9 July 2017
5. There will be 5 winners every week, with a prize of 100,000 Nectar points. Only those who guess the destination correctly & enter in their correct details will be entered into the prize-draw.
6. We will inform the winners at the end of every competition within 5 working days of each week’s closing date.
7. The points prize will be added to the winner’s account within 5 working days.
8. The winner must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the promotion. The winner’s name and entry may appear on the Nectar social channels.
9. Entries must not contain any offensive or abusive content. Any entries deemed by Nectar to contain offensive or abusive content will be deleted and disqualified from entry. Nectar also reserves the right to ban the user from the Nectar accounts for not adhering to the guidelines.
10. Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for each competition.
11. This competition is in no way endorsed or affiliated with Facebook.
12. There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non-transferable.
14. Promoter: Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Limited of 80 Strand, London, WC2R0NN.
15. By entering this competition, you warrant that you own all intellectual property rights that exist in your entry and that no person, or other property is featured for which you have not obtained the consent of the person who owns the rights to that material.
16. Details of the prize winners can be obtained for a period of 6 weeks following the determining of the winning entries by sending a SAE to Facebook Travel Giveaway, Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd, 6 Floor, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.