Summer Rewards Terms and Conditions
Summer Rewards Full Terms and Conditions
- Customers can exchange 1,000 Nectar points for either i) a voucher for two mains (Classic or Leggera Pizzas, Pasta dishes, Risottos or main Salads) at selected PizzaExpress restaurants or ii) a voucher for two cinema tickets to standard 2D films at Vue cinemas (exclusions apply). Nectar points can be exchanged in selected Sainsbury’s stores, online at nectar.com/summerrewards, or on the Nectar app for either a PizzaExpress or Vue Cinemas Summer Rewards Voucher (each a “Summer Rewards Voucher”) from 00.00am Wednesday 19 July 2017 to 11.59pm Tuesday 8 August 2017 inclusive. There is no limit to the number of Summer Rewards Vouchers per Nectar card but each Summer Rewards Voucher requires the exchange of 1,000 Nectar points.
- To exchange your Nectar points for a Summer Rewards Voucher please do one of the three options below:
- go to the Customer Services desk at your nearest Sainsbury’s supermarket (not available for collection from the main checkouts) to request a Summer Rewards Voucher in exchange for 1,000 Nectar Points (this offer is not available in convenience, petrol stations or local stores);
- go online at nectar.com/summerrewards. To exchange your points online you must have an online account with Nectar. If you don’t have one yet, you can set one up at nectar.com/join or by using the Nectar app. Once you have redeemed your points for a Summer Rewards Voucher on nectar.com, you will be sent an eVoucher containing your voucher code via email within 24 hours. Please present this eVoucher code at your chosen Nectar partner location; or
- visit the Nectar app. To exchange your points via the Nectar app you must have an online account with Nectar. If you don’t have one yet, you can either set one up on the Nectar app or at nectar.com/join. Once you have redeemed your points for a Summer Rewards Voucher on the Nectar app, you will be sent an eVoucher code to your Wallet in the Nectar app and via email within 24 hours. Please present this eVoucher code at your chosen Nectar partner location.
Please note, you cannot redeem your Nectar Points directly with Vue Cinemas or PizzaExpress for the Summer Rewards Voucher. You may only apply for the Summer Rewards Voucher by exchanging 1,000 Nectar Points in accordance with the three options above.
- Summer Rewards Vouchers may be redeemed at www.myvue.com, or at the participating Vue and PizzaExpress locations from 19 July 2017 until 30 September 2017 inclusive. After 30 September 2017 Summer Rewards Vouchers will expire and have no value. Expired Summer Rewards Vouchers cannot be redeemed at Vue Cinemas or PizzaExpress or exchanged for cash or Nectar Points.
- Once you have your Summer Rewards Voucher, you are advised to book in advance directly with the Nectar partner. Please check your chosen Nectar partner’s booking requirements.
- If you exchange your points for a Summer Rewards Voucher at a Sainsbury’s store you need to ensure you’ve swiped and earned Nectar points at that store within the preceding 12 months so your Nectar points balance is recognised. If you swipe your card in a Sainsbury’s store where you have not earned points in the last 12 months you may be required to contact Nectar helpline for authorisation, this can be done at the relevant Sainsbury’s customer service desk in store.
- Customers must state the Nectar partner at which they wish to redeem their Summer Rewards Voucher at the time of exchange. Participating Nectar partners in Nectar Summer Rewards are PizzaExpress and Vue Cinemas. Exclusions to locations and products apply, please see specific partner terms and conditions at nectar.com/summerrewards for details.
- Summer Rewards Vouchers are not available on Sainsbury’s products, groceries or at sainsburys.co.uk. During Nectar Summer Rewards Sainsbury’s is acting as a third party to allow the exchange of your points for a voucher
- Nectar points will be deducted from the customer’s Nectar account when the Summer Rewards Voucher is issued at a Sainsbury’s customer service desk, purchased online at nectar.com or purchased via the Nectar app.
- Nectar Points can only be exchanged for Summer Rewards Vouchers on presentation of a valid Nectar card at the Sainsbury’s Customer Service Desk, by logging into the Nectar app or by logging onto Nectar.com.
- You cannot use Nectar points to pay for any remaining balance between the value of your Summer Rewards Voucher and the total cost of your visit. If the Summer Rewards Voucher is not redeemed for its full face value, any balance will be lost. There is no entitlement to any change or a balancing voucher.
- Summer Rewards Voucher and eVoucher codes are single use only, and can only be spent at your chosen Nectar partner location as stated on the voucher. Summer Rewards Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other offers from your selected partner or Nectar promotions unless otherwise stated.
- Summer Rewards Vouchers have no cash value and cannot be duplicated, auctioned or re-tendered.
- Summer Rewards Vouchers are non-exchangeable and non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Nectar, Aimia, Sainsbury’s or any participating Nectar partners are not responsible or liable for any lost or stolen vouchers.
- You must present your Summer Rewards Voucher with your Nectar card at the time of use and give the voucher to the partner. For redemptions made via the Nectar app or online on Nectar.com, you must present your eVoucher code at the relevant partner location or when booking online at myvue.com.
- The participating Nectar partners reserve the right to refuse services if they believe Summer Rewards Vouchers have been photocopied, defaced or damaged in any way. These vouchers will be void.
- Once you have exchanged your Nectar points for a Summer Rewards Voucher you are bound by these terms and conditions.
- Nectar Summer Rewards promoter is Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Limited.
- Sainsbury's and Aimia reserve the right to withdraw the Summer Rewards offer at any time and without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. For information on standard value of Nectar points at Nectar Partners, visit Nectar.com/spend.
- One PizzaExpress Summer Rewards Voucher entitles you to two mains (Classic or Leggera Pizzas, Pasta dishes, Risottos or main Salads) at selected PizzaExpress restaurants). Your voucher must be used in exchange for two mains on the same bill. Your voucher can only be used once.
- All other menu items, extra toppings, pizza upgrades (to a Romana base, or Calabrese) and drinks will be charged as extra.
- Your Pizza Express Summer Rewards Voucher does not include main courses from the Piccolo menu, but children are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer.
- Your Summer Rewards Voucher is valid any day until 30 September 2017 inclusive.
- Summer Rewards Vouchers are valid for dine in only. They are not valid for collection or delivery, or for PizzaExpress items sold in Sainsbury's stores. Vouchers are not valid on Click & Collect.
- To use the offer, simply hand your voucher, or show your eVoucher code, to the waiter/waitress when asking for the bill.
- You’ll need one Summer Rewards Voucher for two people. If there are more on your table, you may use more than one Summer Reward Voucher, up to a maximum of 5 vouchers per table; e.g. one table of four people will require two vouchers. Summer Rewards Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discounts, promotions, or set menus (such as NUS extra or Tastecard).
- Summer Rewards Vouchers cannot be used to purchase drinks, gift cards or for Pizza Making Parties. Unused, expired and redeemed vouchers cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Summer Rewards Vouchers cannot be used in the following PizzaExpress Restaurants: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Edinburgh - Northbridge, Falmouth, Jersey – St. Brelade, London – Olympia, London - O2 North Greenwich, Newquay, Portsmouth – Gunwharf Quays, St Ives and at live music rooms.
b) Vue Cinemas:
- Each Vue Summer Rewards Voucher permits two cinema entries to standard 2D films at Vue cinemas, including a combination of two ticket types (Adult, Child, Senior, Student, and Teen).
- Each Summer Rewards Voucher must be redeemed for two ticket entries in one transaction for the same film viewing. You will not be able to use your Summer Rewards Voucher to see more than one film, nor the same film more than once.
- You are permitted to redeem multiple Summer Rewards Vouchers in the same transaction subject to the restrictions per voucher e.g. Two Summer Rewards vouchers can be redeemed in exchange for four cinema tickets for the same film viewing.
- Your voucher is valid any day until 30 September 2017 inclusive.
- Summer Rewards Vouchers are valid at all Vue venues in the UK excluding Vue Leicester Square (West End). Vouchers are not valid in Dublin.
- To redeem your Vue Summer Rewards Voucher:
- We strongly recommend you pre-book your cinema tickets on the Vue website at www.myvue.com using your code, to avoid queues or disappointment.
- Alternatively, you can take your voucher to a participating Vue cinema and give the voucher to the cashier at the box office on the day.
- Summer Rewards Vouchers cannot be used for upgrades and extras such as VIP/Recliner seats or Scene/Gold Class/IMAX screenings. Special events like Bollywood films, Ballet, Opera or Live Theatre screenings are not available with this offer.
- Summer Rewards Vouchers may be used for upgrades to 3D and/or Xtreme upon payment of the incremental difference in price between a Standard 2D ticket and a 3D/Xtreme ticket.
- Summer Rewards Vouchers cannot be used to purchase snacks or drinks.
- Summer Rewards Vouchers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion including Meerkat Movies and Super Tuesday. Nectar points cannot be used to pay in conjunction with this Voucher.
- Use of each Summer Rewards Voucher is subject to film, screening times and seat availability. Please check for your nearest participating Vue cinema and show times at www.myvue.com.
- Vue’s standard ticket Terms and Conditions and guest admissions policy apply (as may be updated from time to time). Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights. To view these in full, please visit www.myvue.com/legal or request a copy by contacting Vue’s guest services team on 08712 240 240 (select option 0) or email email@example.com.