Black Friday is manic!
Put your feet up, shop through nectar.com and collect loads of points from over 500+ brands.
The Black Friday sales frenzy is almost here
Relax. Shop through nectar.com and collect loads of points from over 500+ brands.
Rise above the rush of Black Friday and relax
Shop through nectar.com and collect points from over 500+ brands.
...without lifting a finger, (well maybe one) let the Nectar Notifier remind you of all the points you can collect from over 500+ brands and shop through nectar.com this Black Friday.
Simply download now and receive 100 extra points*.
Here’s just a few of the 500 brands you can collect points with:
*Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from Nectar.com. Your purchases are tracked and points will be awarded within 90 days. See full eShops terms and conditions for more details.
Not got a card yet?
You can spend your points on a whole host of rewards, such as money off your shopping at Sainsbury's, Argos or eBay, Eurostar tickets or Expedia holidays, cinema tickets with Vue, meals out at Pizza Express, or simply to grab a free coffee at Caffé Nero.
*The Nectar Browser Extension - our Fair Use Policy
- The bonus points for installing the Nectar Browser Extension are only awarded once per account. This means that if you have multiple collectors on one account and they all install the Nectar Browser Extension, or if the same collector installs several times, the bonus points will only be awarded on the first install.
- The bonus points for installing the Nectar Browser Extension may take up to 28 days to be awarded.
- You will receive 1 Nectar point per 2 valid searches via the the Nectar Browser Extension powered by Yahoo!
- When you first download the Nectar Browser Extension you will be prompted to activate it by entering your Nectar card number. Please enter the last 11 digits of your card number in the box provided so that you are able to collect points when you search online. If you do not enter your Nectar card number on first download, you can do it at any point in the future by clicking on the button that says Help & settings on the Nectar Browser Extension and selecting extension login, but you will not collect points for using the Nectar Browser Extension until this has been done.
- You must be in the UK to collect Nectar points via the Nectar Browser Extension.
- You must do an active and valid search in order to be eligible to receive Nectar points via the Nectar Browser Extension.
- You can collect up to 200 points a month (excluding bonus points).
- Your collection month starts on the 1st of every month and points may take up to 28 days from the end of the month in which you carried out the search to be credited to your account.
- You may only use one Nectar account to collect points via the Nectar Browser Extension.
- Nectar reserves the right to suspend accounts and/or not issue Nectar points if it reasonably believes that the ability to collect points through the the Nectar Browser Extension is being abused.