Spend points on a trip to Alton Towers Resort
Perfect for thrill-seekers and families, Alton Towers Resort is one of the UK’s biggest and best theme parks, offering an action-packed day of adrenaline, screams and laughter. With a water park and hotel complex also on site, why not make a mini-break out of your visit?
PLEASE NOTE: This offer is only available until 23 March 2018.
Terms and Conditions
This reward is supplied to you by Merlin Entertainments plc. For Alton Towers Resort's conditions of entry, please visit altontowers.com.
- Please check your points balance prior to your intended visit. If you do not have enough points to cover the cost of entry, a top up payment via cash or credit card will be required.
- Simply present your Nectar card at the ticket office and the cashier will swipe your card to automatically deduct the points from your account (subject to system availability). Any remaining balance will need to be paid in full by cash, debit or credit card on the day.
- Please note: you cannot book online or over the phone when using this offer; in order to use your Nectar card you must purchase your ticket at the Attraction entrance.
- Your Nectar points are only valid for redemption against a full priced standard adult or child entrance ticket. Points are not valid for Early Ride Time and are not valid for use at the Hotels, Waterpark, Spa or Golf Attraction at the Alton Towers Resort - an additional cost applies.
- Your Nectar points cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or concession (e.g. disabled, senior citizens, family tickets, combination tickets and two day entry tickets), reward/loyalty program or promotion. Points cannot be used for advanced/pre-purchased tickets (including online/telephone bookings), for family/group bookings, against Q-bot/Fastrack tickets or for events and/or concerts.
- Please check opening dates and times on the attraction website before your visit.
- Points can be redeemed against entry to the attraction only and can only be used by the Nectar card holder.
- Points cannot be used to purchase Merlin Annual Passes at the gate. Merlin Annual Passes can only be bought with Nectar points online here.
- Visitors under 3 years can enter free of charge at Alton Towers Resort.
- An adult is aged 12 and over at Alton Towers Resort.
- Visitors under 12 years to Alton Towers Resort must be accompanied by a ticket bearing adult aged 18 years or over.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
- No cash alternatives will be offered in lieu of the specified offer . All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Any features and/or creatures shown on the website are not necessarily available.
- Please note that Alton Towers Resort operates a chargeable car parking policy.
- In addition to ""Get this reward"", ""Plan your visit"", ""About"" and the above, this reward is subject to availability and Merlin Entertainments plc Alton Towers Resort's conditions of entry. By using your reward you accept these Terms and Conditions and are bound by the regulations currently in force at the attraction, copies of which are available on request.
- All attraction information and pricing is subject to change; please check the attraction's website below for the latest information.
- For further queries on promotion terms please call 0871 423 2190 (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras) or visit altontowers.com.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.