Spend your points at Argos, online and in-store
There are now more ways to spend your points at Argos, 500 points are worth £2.50 so treat yourself, your family with endless possibilities on thousands of products. Login to find out how to redeem.
Terms and Conditions
- Points are redeemable in-store and online via the Argos website.
- For in-store redemptions: simply present your Nectar card at the till and the cashier will swipe your card to automatically deduct the points from your account (subject to system availability). Any remaining balance will need to be paid in full by cash, debit or credit card on the day.
- For online redemptions: simply click through to the Argos website, link your Argos and Nectar accounts (you'll need to create an Argos account if you haven't already & make sure you have your Nectar card number to hand). Choose how many points to spend when you check out.
- Points can be only be used by the Nectar card holder.
- Only one Nectar card can be used per transaction.
- Goods, services and/or discounts are subject to availability and may change from time to time.
- Argos reserve the right to issue Argos Gift Cards redeemable in Argos stores only in respect of items purchased using Nectar points which are subsequently returned or cancelled.
- No redemption is accepted until Argos has confirmed it to you.
- Points cannot be redeemed and vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discounted rate, unless otherwise stated.
- In addition to the information on this page, this reward is subject to Argos' own terms and conditions.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.