Collect 2 points per £1 spent at ATG Tickets on theatre tickets
Collect 2 points per £1 spent at ATG Tickets on theatre tickets (exclusions apply), the UK's leading Theatre, Arts and Entertainment Ticketing operations, selling over 10 million tickets per year.
ATG Tickets are a division of Ambassador Theatre Group Ltd (ATG). Founded in 1992 they have grown to be the largest in the UK with 39 venues across the country and have recently acquired the largest theatre on Broadway.
Customers booking on ATG Tickets.com, will find an easy to use booking process, direct into the venue Box Office. They guarantee a great choice of seats and the ability to pick from plan on most events. In The West End they have low or minimal booking fees compared to most ticket agents.
Terms and Conditions
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on ticket purchases for The Lion King or Wicked
- Points are not awarded for purchases on 3rd party products and any non-theatre shows (eg.arenas)
- Points are not awarded for purchases by customers using their ATG Theatre Card membership.
- Points are not awarded on card payment fees, taxes or any other additional charges.
- Points are not on purchases in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code.
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.