Triple points - Collect up to 6 points per £1 spent at Beauty Expert
Beauty Expert supplies products from a range of established and respected brands, assisting the well-groomed woman with her beauty needs. The stylish must-have items are stocked by some of the most prestigious spas and salons from around the globe.
Terms and Conditions
Triple points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Beauty Expert is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is up to 2 points per £1 spent; the Triple points value is an additional up to 4 points per £1 spent.
- The Triple points promotion is valid on Beauty Expert qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 20th June 2019 at 00:01 until 26th June 2019 at 23:59.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Beauty Expert will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional up to 4 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 35 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- View eShops terms and conditions
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery.
- Points are not awarded on Gift Vouchers.
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.