Triple points - collect up to 7,800 points when you buy BT Broadband packages as a New Customer.
BT is one of the most trusted communication providers in Britain, supplying customers with broadband, phone lines and television services. Users can access over 3.5 million public hotspots, so there’s every reason to feel connected.
Terms and Conditions
For full details on points issuance, see the 'How many points can I collect' section.
Triple points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with BT Broadband is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is up to 2,600 points; the Triple points value is an additional up to 5,200 points.
- The Triple points promotion is valid on BT Broadband qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 23rd May 2019 at 00:01 until 27th May 2019 at 23:59.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with BT Broadband will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional up to 5,200 points earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 35 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are awarded to new Customer orders only.
- Points are not awarded on Infinity broadband.
- Points are not awarded on BT Sport.
- Points are not awarded on Ultrafast Fibre packages.
- Points are not awarded on any extra equipment.
- Points are not awarded on delivery.
- Points are not awarded on broadband orders or services.
- Points are not awarded on orders placed via a managed BT business account.
- View eShops terms and conditions
- Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due Points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued Points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
- Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
- Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.