Collect up to 2,600 points with BT Broadband & Mobile as a New Customer
BT is one of the most trusted communication providers in Britain, supplying customers with broadband, phone lines and television services. Users can access over 3.5 million public hotspots, so there’s every reason to feel connected.
Terms and Conditions
For full details on points issuance, see the 'How many points can I collect' section.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are awarded to new Customer orders only.
- Points are not awarded on Infinity broadband.
- Points are not awarded on BT Sport.
- Points are not awarded on Ultrafast Fibre packages.
- Points are not awarded on any extra equipment.
- Points are not awarded on delivery.
- Points are not awarded on broadband orders or services.
- Points are not awarded on orders placed via a managed BT business account.
- View eShops terms and conditions
- Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due Points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued Points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
- Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
- Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.