Collect 10,000 points when you take out a new mobile contract at an EE store*
Collect 10,000 points when you take out a new mobile contract at an EE concession within Sainsbury’s or Argos stores.
EE offers a wide range of 4G mobile products, including the latest handsets. In order to qualify, contracts must be for 24 months, with a tariff of £20 per month or more.
Terms and Conditions
Nectar Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for the offer, you must purchase a 24 month price plan starting from £20 per month and you will be awarded 10,000 subject to terms and conditions below (“Offer”). Offer available in all EE concessions within Sainsbury’s or Argos stores and the following EE stores in Northern Ireland: Ballymena, Bangor (NI), Belfast: Castle Court, Belfast: Connswater, Belfast: Victoria Square, Craigavon, Enniskillen, Lisburn, Londonderry, Newry, Newtownabbey, Newtownards;
- In order to participate in the Offer, you must have a Nectar card. If you don't already have one, please register here;
- Offer available 26 June 2018 to 26 September 2018;
- If you receive a refund for any reason on the purchased price plan, the awarded Nectar points will be deducted from your Nectar account within 28 days of the refund.
- Additional terms and conditions apply. Please see full terms and conditions here
EE Terms and conditions
Offer ends 26.09.2018. Available to new and existing eligible customers. 10,000 Nectar points awarded when accepting an eligible 24 month EE price plan from £20/month. Not available on 30 day SIM Only or Home Broadband plans. Must have an active Nectar points account. Points will be applied to your active Nectar points account within 28 days of purchase. Further Nectar terms apply, see https://www.nectar.com/about/privacy-and-legal. An upfront cost may apply, and will vary depending on the tariff and handset chosen. Stock may be limited for particular colours. The upfront cost you pay for the device applies as you are agreeing to a 24 month pay monthly plan at the monthly cost shown. 24 month minimum term. Subject to credit check. Monthly charges assume online billing. Use your allowance to call/text UK mobiles and landlines starting 01, 02 and 03 when in UK or EU/EEA; to call/text EU/EEA mobiles & landlines when roaming in EU/EEA (outside UK); Jersey, Guernsey & Isle of Man treated as EU/EEA. Data allowance can be used in UK & EU/EEA. 15GB data fair use policy applies outside the UK. See www.ee.co.uk/terms for countries and details. Deposit needed for roaming in limited circumstances. General: Calls to 084, 087, 09 & 118 numbers are not included; you’ll be charged EE’s Access Charge of 50p/min plus the applicable service charge. See the EE Price Guide for a detailed list of service charges. If you call a 070 you’ll be charged up to 75p/min. See ee.co.uk for our Price Guide & more info on charges outside of your allowance. You own device 6 months from plan start date. See ee.co.uk/terms for full terms. Personal use only. Information correct as at 05.06.18.