Collect up to 15,000 points when you take out a new mobile contract at an EE store*
Collect up to 15,000 points* when you take out a new mobile contract at any EE concession within Sainsbury’s or Argos stores and any EE stores in Northern Ireland.
Terms and Conditions
Nectar Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for the offer:
- New Customers: you must purchase a 24-month price plan starting from £25 per month and you will be awarded 15,000 Nectar points subject to terms and conditions below.; Or
- Existing Customers: you must purchase a 24-month price plan starting from £25 per month and you will be awarded 5,000 Nectar points subject to terms and conditions below. Offer available in participating EE stores;
- Offers available in participating EE stores and is limited to one code per account holder;
- In order to participate in the Offers, you must have a Nectar card. If you don't already have one, please register here;
- Offers available 4th October 2018 to 31st Dec 2018;
- If you receive a refund for any reason on the purchased price plan, the awarded Nectar points will be deducted from your Nectar account within 28 days of the refund.
- Additional terms and conditions apply. Please see full terms and conditions at https://www.nectar.com/about/privacy-and-legal/
EE Terms and conditions
Offers ends 31st Dec 2018. Offers: 15,000 Nectar points awarded to new customers when accepting an eligible 24 month EE price plan from £25/month and 5,000 Nectar points awarded to existing customers when accepting an upgraded eligible 24 month EE price plan. Not available on 30 day SIM Only or Home Broadband plans. Must have an active Nectar points account. Points will be applied to your active Nectar points account within 28 days of purchase. Further Nectar terms apply, see https://www.nectar.com/about/privacy-and-legal. Only one Offer can be redeemed by each account holder. An upfront cost may apply, and will vary depending on the tariff and handset chosen. Stock may be limited for particular colours. The upfront cost you pay for the device applies as you are agreeing to a 24 month pay monthly plan at the monthly cost shown. 24 month minimum term. Subject to credit check. Monthly charges assume online billing. Use your allowance to call/text UK mobiles and landlines starting 01, 02 and 03 when in UK or EU/EEA; to call/text EU/EEA mobiles & landlines when roaming in EU/EEA (outside UK); Jersey, Guernsey & Isle of Man treated as EU/EEA. Data allowance can be used in UK & EU/EEA. 15GB data fair use policy applies outside the UK. See www.ee.co.uk/terms for countries and details. Deposit needed for roaming in limited circumstances. General: Calls to 084, 087, 09 & 118 numbers are not included; you’ll be charged EE’s Access Charge of 50p/min plus the applicable service charge. See the EE Price Guide for a detailed list of service charges. If you call a 070 you’ll be charged up to 75p/min. See ee.co.uk for our Price Guide & more info on charges outside of your allowance. You own device 6 months from plan start date. See ee.co.uk/terms for full terms. Personal use only. Information correct as at 26.09.18.