Spend your points on a Eurostar escape
Dreaming of escaping to the heart of Paris, Brussels or Lille? Or perhaps you want to hit the piste in the French Alps or surprise the little ones with a trip to Disneyland Paris? Whatever you choose to do in Europe, the Eurostar can help get you there, offering a fast and reliable service from London St Pancras.
Terms and Conditions
- Every 500 points = £2.50 to spend toward your booking. A minimum spend of 500 points is required.
- You can spend points up to your available points balance, in multiples of 500 and pay any outstanding balance with a payment card.
- All journeys must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure and no more than 180 days in advance, with the exception of Disneyland® Paris which can be booked up to 10 months in advance
- Prices are valid for UK departures from Ashford International, Ebbsfleet International and St Pancras International
- A booking fee of £10.00 applies and will be added to your booking total
- Infants under the age of 4 and not occupying a seat may be carried free of charge provided that each infant is accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket
- Children aged 4 years or more at the time of departure or return must have a seat and pay the full child fare
- Children aged 12 years and over at the time of departure must have a seat and pay the full adult fare
- Availability is offered in standard class and Standard Premier only
- Points are not valid for redemption for tickets in business premier class
- Eurostar carte blanche holders cannot earn carte blanche points on Nectar redemption tickets
- Whilst there is widespread availability for seats, during peak periods and times when demand is greatest fares will be significantly higher
- Redemption bookings must be placed by calling Nectar on 0344 811 0811 and selecting the appropriate Eurostar option
- Nectar vouchers cannot be used towards Eurostar bookings
- Points will be deducted from your account at time of booking
- All bookings must be paid for in full at time of booking and once confirmed are not changeable and non refundable. This applies to both the points and points and cash element of the booking
- In the event that a Collector makes a booking by redeeming points and paying by cash, the Collector shall not be entitled to earn points on the cash element of such a booking
- Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Limited reserves the right to vary or cancel particular destinations applicable to a promotion at any time and without liability
- Collectors are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from the specified place of departure and arrival
- Collectors are responsible for making their own arrangement for travel insurance for all members of the party and for ensuring that they comply with all applicable passport, visa and health requirements
- All names on tickets of passengers travelling should exactly match the names on the passengers' passports
- All tickets will be issued for pick up on the day of departure. Collectors should take their 6 digit booking reference (PNR number) along with all applicable passport and visa documents with them to the departure point
- Recommended check-in is minimum 45 minutes before departure. Check-in desk closes 30 minutes before departure
- No booking or redemption is valid until Nectar has confirmed it to you
- All passengers travelling on Eurostar should check the eurostar.com website 24 hours before departure to ensure that there have been no changes to their travel schedule.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.