Quadruple points - Collect 4 points per £1 spent at Furniture Village
Furniture Village is the UK’s number 1 family-owned furniture specialist. Whether your tastes err towards classical or contemporary styles, you will find the furniture and finishing touches to make your house a home.
Terms and Conditions
Quadruple points terms and conditions
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code, loyalty or cashback offer.
- Offers are not valid on Clearance, Stock, Guardsman, delivery or disposal.
- Valid online only, cannot be used in stores.
- Furniture Village reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
- The Nectar points promotion with Furniture Villiage is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 1 point per £1 spent; the Quadruple points value is an additional 3 points per £1 spent.
- The Quadruple points promotion is valid on Furniture Village qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 11th April 2019 at 00:01 until 8th May 2019 23:59.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Furniture Village will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 3 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 60 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on Gift Vouchers or free Fabric Sample purchases
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.