Double points - Collect 4 points per £1 spent at Halfords
Get out and about knowing you have all the kit you need to make your journey a good one. Head to Halfords for thousands of items from Sat Nav and Audio equipment to touring and camping gear for motoring and cycling.
Terms and Conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Halfords is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 2 points per £1 spent; the Double points points value is an additional 2 points per £1 spent.
- The Double points promotion is valid on Halfords qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 14th June 2018 to 20th June 2018.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Dell will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 2 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 35 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on Halfords Auto centres i.e. MOT, etc.
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Points are not available on Halfords marketplace purchases or on products which are not sold and sent by Halfords.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.