Double points - Collect up to 4 points per £1 spent at Harvey Nichols
Collect 2 points per £1 spent at Harvey Nichols, internationally renowned for its expertly edited fashion and beauty merchandise, premium food and wine.
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands.
Harvey Nichols is the club that doesn’t require a membership. Exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from everyday to extraordinary
Terms and Conditions
Double points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Harvey Nichols is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 2 points per £1 spent; the Double points value is an additional 2 points per £1 spent.
- The Double points promotion is valid on Harvey Nichols qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 22nd February 2018 until 28th February 2018.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Harvey Nichols will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 2 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 90 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on Fenty beauty products.
- Points are not awarded on Gift cards or purchases made using a Gift card.
- Points are not awarded on delivery, card payment fees, taxes , staff purchases or any other additional charges.
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.