Triple Points - Collect 6 points per £1 spent at Interflora
Terms and Conditions
Triple points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Interflora is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 2 points per £1 spent; the Triple points value is an additional 4 points per £1 spent.
- The Triple points promotion is valid on Interflora qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 6th December 2018 at 00:01 until 12th December 2018 at 23:59
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Interflora will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 4 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 35 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are awarded on the full order total inclusive of VAT and delivery.
- Points are not awarded where a voucher code has been used except when the code is promoted via the Nectar site.
- Offers are available for a limited period and subject to availability. Products may change from time to time. Prices, Nectar points and other information are correct at time of publishing and subject to change without notice. Visit the retailer’s website for the latest prices and availability. Points will be awarded on the price applicable at time of purchase.