Double Points - Collect up to 4 points per £1 spent at JD Sports
Inside every ordinary person is a fit person trying to get out! When you shop at JD sports you can embrace clothing and kit for a variety of sporting activities and games. JD Sports is the UK’s leading fashion retailer for sports gear and footwear.
Terms and Conditions
Double points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with JD Sports is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is up to 2 points per £1 spent; the Double points value is an additional up to 2 points per £1 spent.
- The Double points promotion is valid on JD Sports qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 9th August 2018 to 15th August 2018.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with JD Sports will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional up to 2 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 35 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.