Collect 1,000 points with LV= Car Insurance
98% of customers would consider using LV= again - Reevoo
- UK call centres
- 24/7 claims helpline
- Unlimited cover for factory fitted phone, audio and sat nav equipment
- Replacement child car seats
Tailor the cover to suit you with optional extras, such as motor legal assistance, guaranteed hire car, personal accident cover and breakdown cover.
Terms and Conditions
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Nectar points are only available on policies purchased through the LV= website from Nectar eshops. They are not available for purchases made by telephone or post.
- If you cancel your policy within two months you will not be allocated any Nectar points.
- LV= allow up to 2 months for validation so it can take up to 90 days from when you submit your application until you receive your Nectar points.
- Please allow the confirmation page of your policy to fully load before closing the window to ensure your purchase has tracked correctly.
- Points will not be awarded where LV= determine, or reasonably believe the terms of the points offer are being abused in any way.
- Points may not be awarded for anyone who has been previously a customer of LV= Car Insurance within the last 12 months.
- There is no cash alternative for Nectar points.
- Your Nectar points will be allocated directly through the Nectar website. If you have any queries about your points, please contact Nectar, not LV=.
- This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. LV= reserves the right at its sole discretion not to allocate Nectar points.
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due Points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued Points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.