Collect Nectar points with Mail Plus – the digital edition of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday
The Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday newspapers are known for their ground-breaking journalism, incisive debate, must-read features and three brilliant magazines - Weekend, You and Event. Mail Plus is the digital edition of the newspaper – delivered straight to your tablet or smartphone every day.
You can collect Nectar points with Mail Plus, simply by having an active subscription. Why not start with a one month trial for only £1.
How to collect
- Join Mail Plus at www.dailymailplus.co.uk
- Sign into mymail.co.uk (using the same email address and password as you do for Mail Plus) and link your MyMail account with your Nectar account.
- You’ll receive 100 Nectar points the first month you qualify and then again every three months, as long as you remain a subscriber with a MyMail account linked to a Nectar card.
Terms and Conditions
1. 100 Nectar bonus points will be awarded to Mail Plus subscribers who have a paid subscription on 1st of the month
2. To qualify, the Mail Plus subscriber must have signed into MyMail and linked their Nectar Card.
3. The 100 Nectar bonus points will be credited to your Nectar balance within 30 days
4. Every three months after you first qualify, an additional 100 Nectar bonus points will be awarded to Mail Plus subscribers who have an active, paid subscription at that time.
5. The bonus points offer can be withdraw or amended at any point.