Double Points - Collect 4 points per £1 on Surface
Keep up-to-date with the latest technology thanks to the Microsoft Store. From apps and games to software, instantly download to your laptop or tablet – even if you’re a technophobe, it couldn’t be simpler.
Terms and Conditions
Double points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Microsoft is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 1point per £1 spent. The Double points value is an additional 1 point per £1 spent.
- The Double points promotion is valid on Microsoft qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectarfrom 14th June 2018 to 20th June 2018.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Microsoft will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 1 point per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 60 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery
- Points are not awarded on Groove Music free Trial
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.