Spend your points on the latest product offers with Nectar Exclusives
Nectar Exclusives offers Nectar cardholders the best deals for exclusive discounts. PartPay with your points to make a saving from high street prices, leaving you with more money to spend on what you love.
Terms and Conditions
- Standard delivery is included in the product price, other delivery types are available and can be chosen in the checkout process. You cannot pay for other delivery types with Nectar points, you must use another payment method.
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) and are correct at the time they are entered on to the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
- In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order in accordance with clause 8, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our Website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund.
- You confirm that the credit, debit card, Nectar points balance or PayPal account that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery.
- From time to time discount codes may be able to use toward your Nectar Exclusives purchase. You may only use one discount code with each order. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders where you add more than one discount code to the basket. We allow you to use discount codes strictly on the terms and conditions upon which they were issued which, amongst other things, may include terms relating to your eligibility to use them and a maximum order value.
- Where you have purchased the goods or services as a consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use), please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 14 days from the day on which you acquire physical possession of the goods. Please review our returns policy for details of how to make a return. Subject to this term, Nectar points redeemed for Nectar Exclusives products are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- If you do not receive your order acknowledgement email please contact us using the enquiry form.
- By exchanging your Nectar points for Nectar Exclusives, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please see full terms and conditions including the
Nectar collector rules.
- Please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions before you place an order as we reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged. If there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions upon which the discount codes were issued and these terms and conditions, the discount code terms and conditions prevail. A copy of the discount code terms and conditions can be obtained by mailing or telephoning our customer service representatives:
- By email through our enquiry form
- By calling the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.