Collect 2 points per £1 at Next
Shop at Next.co.uk for the latest women’s, men’s and children’s fashion, plus homeware, beauty and more. The leading UK retailer offers everything from formalwear to everyday clothes, beds to bedding, meaning you’ll find everything you need at just the click of a button.
Terms and Conditions
Standard points terms and conditions
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Collect 1 Nectar point per £1 (excluding VIP sale and sale items)
- Points are not awarded on VIP sale transactions.
- Points are not awarded on Small Domestic Appliances, Electrical Items, Paint and Home Branded Goods.
- Points are not awarded on product for sale at Next Bathrooms, Next Fitted Kitchens, Hammonds, Art2Order or Made2Measure.
- Points are not awarded on Gift Cards, eVouchers, Fresh Flowers, Gift List, Wall Stickers, Photos and Personalised Picture Gifts, Wine, Card Town.
- Points are not awarded on Domestic Appliances, Flooring, House Signs, Garden Plants, Conservatories, Windows, Magazines & Experience websites.
- Points are not awarded for purchases made using Gift Cards to the Gift Card Value.
Offers are available for a limited period and subject to availability. Products may change from time to time. Prices, Nectar points and other information are correct at time of publishing and subject to change without notice. Visit the retailer’s website for the latest prices and availability. Points will be awarded on the price applicable at time of purchase.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery.
- Points are not awarded on purchases made using voucher codes, unless provided by Nectar
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.