Collect up to 3,000 points as a new O2 mobile customer
Whether you’re looking for the latest iPhone or a brand new tablet, O2 Mobile has fantastic pay as you go and pay monthly deals to allow you to keep up to date with the latest tech. It’s one of the UK’s leading networks, so you’re not only promised great mobile service but also great customer service.
Terms and Conditions
For full details on points issuance, see the 'How many points can I collect' section.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded for existing customers.
- Points are not awarded on upgrades.
- Points are not awarded on Business purchases or Home Broadband.
- Points will be awarded within 35 days of delivery.
- View eShops terms and conditions
- Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
- Note - cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
- Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.