Double points - Collect 4 points per £1 spent at Oasis
Oasis has a collection you’re bound to fall in love with. Clothing looks could-be designer, with the brand often one of the pioneers of new season high street trends. It’s no wonder that fashion icons, like pop stars Lana Del Rey and Mollie King, are huge fans.
Terms and Conditions
Double points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Oasis is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 2 points per £1 spent; the Double points value is an additional 2 points per £1 spent.
- The Double points promotion is valid on Oasis qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 20th June 2019 at 00:01 until 26th June 2019 at 23:59.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Oasis will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 2 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 90 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points will not be awarded on the cost of delivery or when purchasing gift cards
- Points will not be paid if you are receiving a refer a friend bonus / discount as a part of your order
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.