2 offers available for Oxfam
Collect points by donating to Oxfam shops
If you have clothing, accessories, books, music, DVDs, toys and kitchenware you no longer need, you can now convert these items into money for Oxfam and collect Nectar points at the same time. Your unwanted items will be converted into water pumps, vegetable plots and children’s educations.
Terms and Conditions
- 100 points will be applied when each new Oxfam Tag Your Bag account is created and linked to an active Nectar account, or an existing Tag Your Bag account is linked to an active Nectar account. Extra points may be awarded when bonus promotions are live.
- 2 points per £1 will be applied for transactions of goods selling at Oxfam Activities Ltd. If your items don't sell in an Oxfam shop, you won't receive any Nectar points
- Tag Your Bag offers are open to UK taxpayers only
- For full Tag Your Bag terms and conditions please visit: oxfam.org.uk/donate/donate-goods/tag-your-bag
The promoter is Oxfam, Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Oxford OX4 2JY
Collect points with Oxfam Online Shop
Collect 2 points per £1 spent a the Oxfam's Online Shop. The online shop is the largest Oxfam shop in the world, with over 100,000 easy-to-browse second-hand gems, including vintage fashion and antiquarian books. Plus, choose from our range of life-changing Oxfam Unwrapped charity gifts including the famous Oxfam goat!
100% of all profits fund Oxfam's life changing work.
Terms and Conditions
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery
- Points are not awarded on donations
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.