5x points - Collect 10 points per £1 spent at Peter Hahn
Collect 2 points per £1 spent at Peter Hahn, where stylish women will find elegant fashions for every occasion. Their range includes blouses, dresses, trousers and much else besides, all in high-quality materials.
You'll love the variety of fabrics and cuts that make women's fashions from PETER HAHN so unique. In addition, you'll find inspiration in the different options for mixing and matching that make their fashions so versatile.
What started in 1964 with the production and sale of jackets, coats and blankets made from exotic llama wool by the founders Margrit and Peter Hahn, is now a Europe-wide successful, multichannel company with nearly 1,000 employees.
Terms and Conditions
5x points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Peter Hahn is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 2 points per £1 spent; the 5x points value is an additional 8 points per £1 spent.
- The 5x points promotion is valid on Peter Hahn qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 14th June 2018 to 20th June 2018.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Peter Hahn will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 8 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 90 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on delivery, card payment fees, taxes or any other additional charges.
- Points are not on purchases in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code.
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.