Collect up to 3,000 points as a new customer with Plusnet Business
Unhappy with your business’ internet provider? It’s about time you changed it. With Plusnet’s low cost business service, you’ll not only receive high speeds and reliability, but also award-winning customer service. Business broadband and phone packages start from as little as £5 a month.
Terms and Conditions
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are awarded for new Plusnet Business customers only
- Points are awarded upon successful activation of a package
- Points are not awarded for residential purchases from this page - go to Plusnet
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.