Quadruple points - Collect 4 points per £1 spent at River Island
Love affordable, trend-led fashion? Then you’ll love River Island. Renowned for its original designs, from going-out looks and occasion wear to everyday casuals, you’ll find everything you need for an enviable wardrobe. Men’s, women’s and children’s ranges are all available.
Terms and Conditions
Quadruple points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with River Island is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 1 point per £1 spent; the Triple points value is an additional 3 points per £1 spent.
- The Quadruple points promotion is valid on River Island qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 14th Febuaury 2019 at 00:01 until 20th Febuaury 2019 23:59.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with River Island will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 3 point per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 90 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery
- Points are not awarded on Gift Cards
- View eShops terms and conditions
- Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
- Note - cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
- Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.