Spend points on your visit to The Blackpool Tower Eye
Enjoy the most remarkable views across the North West of England from Blackpool’s Tower Eye. Blackpool’s iconic tower boasts a thrilling skywalk platform so you can look down onto the famous promenade below or out across the Irish Sea skyline.
PLEASE NOTE: This offer is only available until 23 March 2018.
Terms and Conditions
This reward is supplied to you by Merlin Entertainments plc. For The Blackpool Tower Eye's conditions of entry, please visit theblackpooltower.com/eye.
- Your ticket(s) must be ordered online before visiting The Blackpool Tower Eye. Please note that ticket(s) can take up to 15 days to be delivered.
Simply present your ticket at the ticket office and the cashier will exchange it for an entrance ticket (subject to system availability). PLEASE NOTE: No admission will be granted without an entrance ticket and the ticket must be surrendered at the ticket booth.
- Your Nectar points are only valid for redemption against a full priced standard adult or child entrance ticket. Points cannot be used to purchase Priority Access/Entrance at The Blackpool Tower Eye - an additional cost applies if you wish to upgrade to Priority Access/Entrance. Your Nectar points cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or concession (e.g. disabled, senior citizens, family tickets, combination tickets and two day entry tickets), reward/loyalty program or promotion. Points cannot be used for advanced/pre-purchased tickets (including online/telephone bookings), for family/group bookings, against Q-bot/Fastrack tickets or for events and/or concerts.
- Please check opening dates and times on the attraction website before your visit.
- Points can be redeemed against entry to the attraction only (they cannot be used for any products sold at or around the attraction) and can only be used by the Nectar card holder.
- Points cannot be used to purchase Merlin Annual Passes at the gate. Merlin Annual Passes can only be bought with Nectar points online here.
- Visitors under 2 years can enter free of charge at The Blackpool Tower Eye.
- A child is aged 3 to 14 years, and an adult is aged 15 and over at The Blackpool Tower Eye.
- Visitors under 15 years to The Blackpool Tower Eye must be accompanied by a ticket bearing adult aged 18 years or over.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
- No cash alternatives will be offered in lieu of the specified offer. All of the attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Any features and/or creatures shown on the website are not necessarily available.
- In addition to "Plan your visit" and the above, this reward is subject to availability and Merlin Entertainments plc / The Blackpool Tower Eye's conditions of entry. By using your reward you accept these Terms and Conditions and are bound by the regulations currently in force at the attraction, copies of which are available on request.
- All attraction information and pricing is subject to change; please check the attraction's website below for the latest information.
- For further queries on promotion terms please call 0871 423 2190 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) or visit theblackpooltower.com/eye.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.