Triple Points - Collect 6 points per £1 spent at Thorntons. Extra 5% off Deal Of The Day with code: XMAF5
Thorntons specialise in making people smile, and after just one bite of their mouth-watering chocolates and sweets, you’ll do just that. Whether you’re treating a loved one or yourself, you’ll find a huge selection of chocolate, toffee and fudge, as well as quirky sweets and personalised gifts.
Terms and Conditions
Triple points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Thorntons is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 2 points per £1 spent; the Triple points value is an additional 4 points per £1 spent.
- The Triple points promotion is valid on Thorntons qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 26 November 2015 until 16 December 2015.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Thorntons will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 4 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 35 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.