Collect points on all TransPennine Express Advance Purchase tickets
Linking key cities and towns in the North of England and Scotland, TransPennine Express has your northern travel needs covered, whether you’re heading to the bright lights of Newcastle or the relaxing Lake District.
Terms and Conditions
Collect Nectar points on eligible train tickets bought online through any of the following train companies which, together with FirstGroup PLC shall herein be referred to as “FirstGroup”:
- TransPennine Express
You must link your Nectar card number to the 'My Account' section at one of the FirstGroup train companies shown to collect points on train tickets bought online.
All FirstGroup companies reserve the right to withdraw at any time any Nectar points that were granted by FirstGroup:
- in the case of any fraudulent activity;
- in error - as solely determined by Nectar and/or FirstGroup (for example if the Nectar logo was mistakenly displayed on the view item page of an excluded item);
- withhold or delay issuing Nectar points; or change these terms at any time.
- Your continued use of your linked account following notice of such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such change. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions regularly to determine whether these terms and conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the terms and conditions then you must immediately stop using your linked account.
- When you receive points from any FirstGroup train company, you agree to abide by the Nectar collector rules.
- Delivery charges may apply to online purchases for postal delivery. Free ticket collection is available at selected stations.
- You agree that, except for death and personal injury arising from the negligence of FirstGroup, FirstGroup shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- FirstGroup shall have the right to immediately terminate these terms and conditions and/or suspend the use of your linked account if you commit a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Each provision of these terms and conditions shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances and shall remain in force notwithstanding the termination of these terms and conditions howsoever occasioned.
- No waiver by FirstGroup shall be construed as a waiver of any breach of any provision of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties hereby irrecoverably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court. Residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings within a Scottish court of law.