Bonus points - Collect 1,000 points with Virgin Atlantic.
Discover Virgin Atlantic fabulous flight offers to over 30 destinations worldwide from dazzling cities and sandy beaches.
Terms and Conditions
Bonus points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Virgin Atlantic is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 750 points; the Bonus points value is an additional 250 points.
- The Bonus points promotion is valid on Virgin Atlantic qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 31st January 2019 at 00:01 until 20th February 2019 at 23:59.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Virgin Atlantic will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 250 points earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 90 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded for purchases made on the following partner sites: Virgin America, Virgin Australia, Virgin Blue, Virgin Holidays, Virgin Cruises, Travelled, Virgin.com, Flying Club and Singapore airlines
- Points are not awarded on flights originating from Lagos (LOS)
- Points are not awarded on bookings purchased using Air Miles
- Points are not awarded in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts
- Points are not awarded on delivery, card payment fee's or any other additional charges
- *Rates are subject to change. Please also see the retailers standard terms and conditions for purchases as listed on their site.
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.